JC
Posted By
Justin C
Mar 18, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to transfer CS2 from an old machine to a new one (this is the second activation, so I must de-activate first[1]). Do I have to de-activate in each CS2 application, or can I just de-activate in one of them?

Thank you for any help you can give with this (I did Google, but Adobe’s site is not clear on this… and most of the documentation now relates to CS3).

Justin.

[1] It’s on my MacPro at work, my MacBookPro at home, and I want to put it on my new home iMac instead of the lappy.

Justin C, by the sea.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Mar 18, 2008
Justin C wrote:

I need to transfer CS2 from an old machine to a new one (this is the second activation, so I must de-activate first[1]). Do I have to de-activate in each CS2 application, or can I just de-activate in one of them?

Thank you for any help you can give with this (I did Google, but Adobe’s site is not clear on this… and most of the documentation now relates to CS3).

Justin.

[1] It’s on my MacPro at work, my MacBookPro at home, and I want to put it on my new home iMac instead of the lappy.

Just deactivate one application.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.com
JC
Justin C
Mar 26, 2008
On 2008-03-18, Johan W. Elzenga wrote:
Justin C wrote:

Justin.

Just deactivate one application.

Sorry for the delay in replying, thank you for your answer.

Justin.

Justin C, by the sea.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections