my gradient from black to white has PURPLE! what the heck!?

M
Posted By
mdjobadze
Apr 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
<http://www.airspacedesigns.com/mdjobadze/ex.JPG>

look at that link, for sure i know that it is pure black and white. and there is only 2 on the bottom and 2 at top! what is wrong!?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
mdjobadze
Apr 26, 2004
by the way, the black is black and the white is white. there are only 4 tab thingys. when i render out something of that color it does NOT show the purple. but when im drawing it hella shows the purple. i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no good.
CC
Chris_Cox
Apr 26, 2004
Something is wrong with your display calibration or your chosen colorspace.
M
mdjobadze
Apr 26, 2004
here are my color settings… and can u be a bit more detailed on ur post? <http://www.airspacedesigns.com/mdjobadze/cs.JPG>
L
LenHewitt
Apr 26, 2004
Run Adobe Gamma and create a new monitor profile
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Apr 26, 2004
In other words, given your color settings appear OK, then how your monitor interprets and displays color values in your image, in the dialog boxes, etc., is incorrect due to poor calibration. As Len suggests, running Adobe Gamma and creating a new monitor profile should solve the problem. Note, although the colors you see for your image look purplish, that same image viewed on any other calibrated monitor would appear as a white/grey/black gradient. That is, the monitor profile doesn’t directly affect the image but rather only how it appears on the particular monitor using that profile.

Regards,

Daryl
M
mdjobadze
Apr 27, 2004
OMG! U fixed IT!!! ahhah thx soo much!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections