CC
Posted By
Carlos C
Jan 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just purchased and installed PS CS in my home PC. I noticed that you have to activate the software by registering it with Adobe. I would like to install it also in my laptop. Would this be a problems with activation? Thanks
Carlos C

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Corey
Jan 9, 2005
I think most software companies allow products to be installed on a home PC as well as a laptop, but you may want to check the licensing agreement to verify. Installing on 2 home PCs or 2 laptops is probably a no-no.

Peadge 🙂

"Carlos C" wrote in message
I just purchased and installed PS CS in my home PC. I noticed that you
have
to activate the software by registering it with Adobe. I would like to install it also in my laptop. Would this be a problems with activation? Thanks
Carlos C

S
Sami
Jan 9, 2005
From Software Licence Agreement:

2.4 Portable or Home. The primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Computer.

Agreement can be found in Legal folder in Photoshop install folder.

Sami

Peadge wrote:
I think most software companies allow products to be installed on a home PC as well as a laptop, but you may want to check the licensing agreement to verify. Installing on 2 home PCs or 2 laptops is probably a no-no.
Peadge 🙂

have

to activate the software by registering it with Adobe. I would like to install it also in my laptop. Would this be a problems with activation? Thanks
Carlos C

CC
Carlos C
Jan 9, 2005
Sami,
Thanks
Carlos C.

"Sami" wrote in message
From Software Licence Agreement:

2.4 Portable or Home. The primary user of the Computer on which the Software is installed may install a second copy of the Software for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided the Software on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the Software on the primary Computer.
Agreement can be found in Legal folder in Photoshop install folder.
Sami

Peadge wrote:
I think most software companies allow products to be installed on a home PC
as well as a laptop, but you may want to check the licensing agreement to verify. Installing on 2 home PCs or 2 laptops is probably a no-no.
Peadge 🙂

have

Carlos C

H
Hecate
Jan 10, 2005
On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:53:05 -0500, "Carlos C" wrote:

I just purchased and installed PS CS in my home PC. I noticed that you have to activate the software by registering it with Adobe. I would like to install it also in my laptop. Would this be a problems with activation? Thanks
Carlos C
If you read the EULA you’ll see that you can install it on both a desktop and a laptop providing that you are the only user on both.

Activate as normal and you should not have a problem.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections