Posted By
Steg
Jun 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all:

I’m in need of a recommendation for one of the "panorama" programs that allow photos to be "stitched".
I use to use Quickstitch which worked well but it won’t work on Win2K which is what I use now.
know there there are other programs out there that do the same thing. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks, M

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YH
Jun 26, 2003
Hi, I know a software having this specific function: photostitch 3.1

best,

Hi all:

I’m in need of a recommendation for one of the "panorama" programs that allow photos to be "stitched".
I use to use Quickstitch which worked well but it won’t work on Win2K
which
is what I use now.
know there there are other programs out there that do the same thing. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks, M

B
bcartist2
Jun 26, 2003
Check out http://www.panoguide.com/

"Steg" wrote in message
Hi all:

I use to use Quickstitch which worked well but it won’t work on Win2K
which
is what I use now.

Thanks, M

L
llutton
Jun 26, 2003
Panorama Factory
cost is $35 – try it before paying.
www.panoramafactory.com

They were very responsive to a question I had on an email; responded same day. Besides, I like the program.

Lynn
T
Tricia
Jun 27, 2003
LLutton wrote:
:: Panorama Factory
:: cost is $35 – try it before paying.
:: www.panoramafactory.com
::
:: They were very responsive to a question I had on an email; responded :: same day. Besides, I like the program.
::
:: Lynn

This program used to be freeware, guess it became popular, I still have the previous freeware version and it works quite well.

Tricia

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections