G
Posted By
gkitts
Apr 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I think I dragged the tool box over too far and cannot not view it or able to get it back. Tryed restarting and reseting the hide tools and then clicked off on this for the tools to appear, but neither have worked. Any suggesions?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MA
Mark_Allen
Apr 20, 2004
Have you saved your desktop in the menu? Select it, this will fix it. Failing that, while you are re-booting PS hold down Shift>Ctrl>Alt to rest your preferences but this will reset everything. Make a copy 1st before you do it and save the copy outside the PS folder in case. You should be able to re-use it if anything goes array.

Regards

Mark
GP
Gene Palmiter
Apr 21, 2004
For Photoshop I would just rename the preference file and set up my desk again. In a more general way I have solved this problem by setting my whole computer screen to a higher resolution and pulling everything to the middle and then setting the screen back to where I had it.

wrote in message
Have you saved your desktop in the menu? Select it, this will fix it.
Failing that, while you are re-booting PS hold down Shift>Ctrl>Alt to rest your preferences but this will reset everything. Make a copy 1st before you do it and save the copy outside the PS folder in case. You should be able to re-use it if anything goes array.
Regards

Mark

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections