DH
Posted By
Dennis Hughes
Dec 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to change the position of the favorite folders in the browser favorites section?

Thanks,

Dennis

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
SpaceGirl
Dec 22, 2004
Dennis Hughes wrote:
Is there a way to change the position of the favorite folders in the browser favorites section?

Thanks,

Dennis

This doesn’t have a lot to do with PhotoShop… and the answer totally depends on the browser in question. What browser? What operating system?

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

# lead designer @ http://www.dhnewmedia.com #
# remove NO SPAM to email, or use form on website #
D
Donster
Dec 22, 2004
IE 6 go to Favorite click and drag any folder you wish to where ever you want it and let it go…voiler. That is unless you are talking about the file browser in ps 7.

Dennis Hughes wrote:

Thanks,

Dennis

MC
MArtin Chiselwitt
Dec 23, 2004
donster wrote:
IE 6 go to Favorite click and drag any folder you wish to where ever you want it and let it go…voiler. That is unless you are talking about the file browser in ps 7.

Dennis Hughes wrote:

Thanks,

Dennis

i think he is talking about the file browser inside Photoshop 🙂 and, no, i don’t think there is a way that i can see anyway….
D
Donster
Dec 23, 2004
I think you are correct.

MArtin Chiselwitt wrote:
donster wrote:

Dennis Hughes wrote:

Thanks,

Dennis

i think he is talking about the file browser inside Photoshop 🙂 and, no, i don’t think there is a way that i can see anyway….

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections