R
Posted By
robertmcdonaldph
Jan 12, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I suspect this is a basic question, but I would appreciate help. How do I place multiple images on one page to be printed? I guess it comes down to, how do I add a second image to a page to be printed?

Thanks.

Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

D
Dave
Jan 12, 2008
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 11:49:40 -0500, "robertmcdonaldph" wrote:

I suspect this is a basic question, but I would appreciate help. How do I place multiple images on one page to be printed? I guess it comes down to, how do I add a second image to a page to be printed?

Thanks.

Bob

Are you using PS, Bob?
If yes, open the 2nd image on its own layer
select all, minimize the pages and drag is to the 1st by using the move tool, or select all and copy it, close the layer and paste it to the 1st layer.

Dave
J
jjs
Jan 12, 2008
"robertmcdonaldph" wrote in message

Many ways. If you want the same image on the paper a number of times, try File – Automate – Picture Package.

Otherwise, open both images and drag from one to another. That creates a new layer which you can size and place separately.
RL
Red Lizard
Jan 12, 2008
robertmcdonaldph wrote:

Thanks.

Bob
Place the photos in a folder of their own, use the contact sheet option then browse to the folder containing images, these will then be loaded automatically, print out as normal.
JP
John Passaneau
Jan 14, 2008
Red Lizard wrote in
news::

robertmcdonaldph wrote:
Thanks.

Bob
Place the photos in a folder of their own, use the contact sheet option then browse to the folder containing images, these will then be loaded automatically, print out as normal.

Another option is to get Qimage a printing software package that does multiple prints of the same or different images on one page very well. They don

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections