Posted By
Jon_A_Baker
Apr 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All

Just a quick question. I have been running v 7.01 for some time, and have several custom templates for Web Galleries that I have a big "time investment" in. When I run them, I set the Large Pictures parameter to "Custom" and then enter 800 as the value and set Constrain to both. When I designed the Web Galleries, I tested 7.0 and found that 800 was the maximum value allowed. Works just fine. (just tested to make sure I wasn’t dreaming). I installed the CS Trial yesterday to test the color matching (its pretty OK, needs some work IMHO) and the Web Gallery features. When I went to test my Web Galleries in CS, I discovered that when the Large Pictures parameter is set to Custom, it will still only allow me to set a maximum value of 450 (as if I had selected the "Large" value). I’d hate to have to work in two versions! Is this a bug, that is fixed in an update (like 8.01)? The trial is not the latest build I suspect…

I searched Forum and Trouble shooting, didn’t find an answer 🙁

Jon B

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JA
Jon_A_Baker
Apr 19, 2004
The famous self-answering post 🙂 But a new and relevant question

(hangs head in shame)

I had tested some of the DEFAULT Web Galleries in CS. When I copied my customized galleries to the Presets\WebContactSheet directories, that problem resolved itself, but a different one appeared. In version 7, for the Thumbnails parameters, I have access to the Titles Use Options boxes for Thumbnails, such as filename, caption etc. And the same option boxes are available for all the "styles".
However, when I move my customized templates in CS, I lose access to the Titles Use options boxes (they are ‘greyed out’). I see this varies by default style in CS, (yup, I tried em). Does anyone know a fix, rather than modifying a CS default template? (and redoing some days worth of HTML coding and testing?)

1. Sorry for jumping gun
2. Thanks for any answers on this

Jon B

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections