DE
Posted By
Daniel_Emmons
Apr 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a 11×17 that folds in half to be a brochure, I have created the inside and the outside of this document.

I need to make them a PDF file and so far I have not found a way to make two PSD documents = one PDF file.

I can have made each file a PDF file but dont know how to make them just one.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CW
Colin_Walls
Apr 19, 2004
PS does not have a means to deal with multi-page documents.

You have 2 options:

1) Use a page-layout program [like InDesign? – which is really the right tool for such a job]

2) Get the full Acrobat program [or some other tool from which you can generate PDF from "printed" output].
PA
Peter Aitken
Apr 19, 2004
wrote in message
I have a 11×17 that folds in half to be a brochure, I have created the
inside and the outside of this document.
I need to make them a PDF file and so far I have not found a way to make
two PSD documents = one PDF file.
I can have made each file a PDF file but dont know how to make them just
one.

You can’t. Photoshop does not deal with pages. Your best bet is to make 1 PSD document that includes pages 1 and 4, to be printed on one side, and a second PSD document that contains pages 2 and 3 to be printed on the other side. A page layout program such as PageMaker is a much better tool for this kind of work.

Peter Aitken

Remove the crap from my email address before using.
LL
Larry_Ligon
Apr 19, 2004
This works in Photoshop CS.

Put the two files into a folder by themselves.
Then in Photoshop CS, select File/Automate/PDF Presentation. Browse to the folder containing the files.
Select the Multi-page Document option.
Run the automation.
DE
Daniel_Emmons
Apr 19, 2004
Thanks guys, you helped alot! I was thinking about getting CS but wasnt sure it was worth the upgrade.

I think I will just upgrade to CS, THANKS!
CW
Colin_Walls
Apr 19, 2004
Guess which version I use … [not CS yet!] 🙁

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections