RO
Posted By
Richard_Oriez
Apr 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using 7.0 on XP. Somehow my browser window has been moved to the extreme up and to the left. I can not see, or get at, the top of the window to move it down or even to navigate to the files I want to browse. Neither can I get to the left side of the window. I have tried both closing and then reopening the window and closing and reopening Photoshop. In both cases, when I click on "browse" the window opens in this location that makes it imposible to use. How do I get it down?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 19, 2004
Temporarily change your monitor to higher rez.

I think reset palette locations will work too.

Mac
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 19, 2004
I think reset palette locations will work too.

windows> reset palette locations will work as long as your desktop res is at least 1024×768. you need to have the palette well available for the browser to go to when you reset. then you can drag it back out and place it where you want.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections