CB
Posted By
christian_birkely
Apr 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
im wondering if there is a editing posibility in the WebPhoto Gallery automation selection in photoshop CS.

I`ve been testing the lot of them , and i want to edit them BEFORE i export them to the site.

Is there any application i can edit the "plugin" and change the styles and Positions of the Gallery images?

( and YES i know of the Css,html and other programming that can be done after export)

I love the plugin, but im not satisfied with the "design" it is released with.( and its way to mutch work to edit afterwards.)

Any place i can get more selections on the plugin, Or a program that i can program it into??

I use the plugin for galleries of different types.

Any help would be cool:)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris_Cox
Apr 18, 2004
You cannot change the plugin – you can only change the templates/styles in the presets folder (as explained in your manual) and the options visible in the plugin UI.
CB
christian_birkely
Apr 20, 2004
So no editing. Tnx for the reply.

updates ? maby a editing tool? It would be a really good help if i could export my own grafics to the Web gallery and then export it.

/ceebee
CC
Chris_Cox
Apr 21, 2004
You can modify the graphics — just modify the templates/styles in the presets folder.
T
Terrat
Apr 21, 2004
christian birkely,

There’s a number of good tutorials that show what files to access in order to make changes. You have to make the style changes on the pages, but the names must stay the same in order to run the gallery program –Caption/frame/index/subpage/thumbnail.

Here’s the first tute from googling:

< http://homepage.ntlworld.com/webwasp/dream/13-web-gallery/we b-gallery.htm>
CB
Christian Birkely
Apr 21, 2004
Thank guys. The problem is now over 🙂

Im no Noob in Adobe^`s world, but this is a new for me..

TNX again.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections