CS3 delay with out of focus render for preview?

JB
Posted By
just bob
Dec 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
With CS2 I would let the cache build and then my filmstrip previews were done which made browsing through the raw file images and comparing two consecutive images very, very fast. When using the arrow keys to navigate I could very quickly preview back and forth between two images and check focus or eyes closed, etc.

In CS3 after I build the cache the previews do not seem to be done for me, or at least there is some delay. Even when going back to an image I’ve already previewed, when I select the thumbnail the preview seems to take a half second where the view goes out of focus before it renders. With CS2 there was never this delay. The problem I think is CS3 does this sort of pre-render where it puts the image out of focus for a split second. How can I get rid of this OOF render "feature" which is slowing me down and is very distracting?!?

Thanks!
-Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections