J
Posted By
jones
Dec 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is my Photoshop v7 compatible with Vista? Sorry if this is a repeat question; I am concerned because I don’t want to screw up this Vista that I have worked hard to set up. Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

"jones" wrote in message
Is my Photoshop v7 compatible with Vista? Sorry if this is a repeat question; I am concerned because I don’t want to screw up this Vista that I have worked hard to set up. Thanks

Do you see Vista listed on the system requirements for it? Did Photoshop 7 come out after Vista came out? If the answer to either or both of these is no then you have your answer. Now this doesn’t mean it won’t load up and run. It does mean that it wasn’t designed for Vista and may crash or corrupt your images. No promises no guarantees.

The Spider

If stupid was fruit, Washington D.C. would be an orchard!
G
Greg
Dec 24, 2007
I’m using PS6 on Vista Home Premium and had no problems (until a particular bug that surfaced recently)

"jones" wrote in message

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections