Posted By
Marius
Nov 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello everybody,
I have Photoshop 6.0 installed on my computer, I was wondering if there is any change to have it in a different language (other than english) by maybe downloading a patch or something.
The product is in english so there no option at the beginning of the installation that asks you about your preferred language, the only solution at the moment would be downloading the patch but I can’t find it 🙁

Any help? Thanks in advance

Marius

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

D
Dave
Nov 13, 2007
On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 23:40:06 GMT, Marius wrote:

Hello everybody,
I have Photoshop 6.0 installed on my computer, I was wondering if there is any change to have it in a different language (other than english) by maybe downloading a patch or something.
The product is in english so there no option at the beginning of the installation that asks you about your preferred language, the only solution at the moment would be downloading the patch but I can’t find it 🙁

Any help? Thanks in advance

Marius

I doubt Marius. It should have been bought in the preferred language version. But let us wait for more answers.
Your control of the English language leaves an open question why you do not simply use the English version.
Think of it, English is not my home language as well. But if I could get it in my home language, I doubt if I would buy it. It would be like engine parts. So used to the English terms, I would probably have a problem understanding the (known) English terms in my home language:-)

Dave
M
Marius
Nov 13, 2007
Your control of the English language leaves an open question why you do not simply use the English version.

That is very nice of you to say, thank you. The answer is that this computer is used also by people who don’t have any english at all hence the need of the translation…
J
Joe
Nov 13, 2007
Marius wrote:

That is very nice of you to say, thank you. The answer is that this computer is used also by people who don’t have any english at all hence the need of the translation…

Do you want to hear to real answer or only want to hear the answer you want to hear?

– Real answer, there is NONE. If you want Photoshop to display other language then you have to buy a specific version for specific language. There is no patch to converter one language to other

– The answer you want to hear? then keep on trying who know there may be miracle somewhere.
D
Dave
Nov 14, 2007
and quite bombastic, Joe replied:
Do you want to hear to real answer or only want to hear the answer you want to hear?

– Real answer, there is NONE. If you want Photoshop to display other language then you have to buy a specific version for specific language. There is no patch to converter one language to other

– The answer you want to hear? then keep on trying who know there may be miracle somewhere.

Do you feel BIG and STRONG now Joe? After this kind of reply to an friendly question by the OP? Are you reading your own writing again and again and smile to the mirror while flexing your muscles when reading it? Showing it to your friends?
The OP could do without your kind of answer. He accepted what I said and will visit again, maybe ignoring you.
J
Joe
Nov 14, 2007
Dave wrote:

and quite bombastic, Joe replied:

Do you feel BIG and STRONG now Joe? After this kind of reply to an friendly question by the OP? Are you reading your own writing again and again and smile to the mirror while flexing your muscles when reading it? Showing it to your friends?
The OP could do without your kind of answer. He accepted what I said and will visit again, maybe ignoring you.

Yes, BIG and OLD not strong (I let you have that, happy?). How about you answer, and how about the original message I QUOTED but you forgot to quote to make you look smarter?
D
Dave
Nov 14, 2007
Joe wrote:
Yes, BIG and OLD not strong (I let you have that, happy?). How about you answer, and how about the original message I QUOTED but you forgot to quote to make you look smarter?

No Uncle Joe, I am not really smart; just the normal guy in the street hating biting remarks. Using PS since v7 (CS3 now) and still asking stupid questions sometimes (but asking them to the helpfile:-)

No hard feelings – forgive me if I offended you:-)
J
Joe
Nov 15, 2007
Dave wrote:

Joe wrote:

No Uncle Joe, I am not really smart; just the normal guy in the street hating biting remarks. Using PS since v7 (CS3 now) and still asking stupid questions sometimes (but asking them to the helpfile:-)

I may be offended when you are right, but so far you haven’t proved anything yet but trying to be different <bg>
K
KatWoman
Nov 15, 2007
"Joe" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

Joe wrote:
Yes, BIG and OLD not strong (I let you have that, happy?). How about you
answer, and how about the original message I QUOTED but you forgot to quote
to make you look smarter?

I may be offended when you are right, but so far you haven’t proved anything yet but trying to be different <bg>

Joe are you the same poster as the guy called Joel??

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections