Posted By
Adde
Sep 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I’m running PS CS3 Ext and I "installed" some action in a folder where the actions stay.
These actions all appear in the actions-menu, but is it possible to organize them under ONE post? (As the other originals are)

Please please me.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
pico
Sep 24, 2007
"Adde" wrote in message
Hi

I’m running PS CS3 Ext and I "installed" some action in a folder where the actions stay.
These actions all appear in the actions-menu, but is it possible to organize them under ONE post? (As the other originals are)

Don’t know what you mean by ‘post’, but you can drag them to another actions grouup.
K
KatWoman
Sep 24, 2007
"Adde" wrote in message
Hi

Please please me.
look at the bottom of the palette
the little paper icon will make a new action
next to it is an icon to make a new SET of actions
make a new set
drag any actions you want into it

I keep the default ones as they are

I make a new set called :MY Actions
any of my own actions, I save into that set
make sure to back up the folder you create in case you reinstall or have to fix your preferences

(presets folders)
J
Joe
Sep 24, 2007
"Adde" wrote:

Hi

Please please me.

I don’t have problem with Action, but having some problem understanding what you want to do .. and especially ONE post? what is "one post"?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections