TB
Posted By
The_Big_P
Apr 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there anyway that the layers in my photoshop file can be remembered and when opened in flash then coverted to objects?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
Don_McCahill
Apr 13, 2004
Not that I know of.
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Apr 13, 2004
You can save out each separate layer as a new file and then rebuild in flash…other than that no…only vectors in Illustrator saved as .swf’s with layers works that way.
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Apr 13, 2004
I’m not related to that company, but you could try <http://www.medialab.com/psd2fla/>
MD
Mike_D
Apr 14, 2004
{Is there anyway that the layers in my photoshop file can be remembered and when opened in flash then coverted to objects?}

No, but you could have done that with LM, and preserved transparency too. Maybe you can find a copy on Ebay cheap.

I can’t believe Adobe’s marketing geniuses couldn’t sell great software like that……..Dumbasses! (Did I say that or did I think it?)
N
ninacrum
Apr 14, 2004
what’s LM?
L
LenHewitt
Apr 14, 2004
Nina,

LM = Live Motion which was Adobe’s version of Flash, but has been discontinued.
MD
Mike_D
Apr 14, 2004
{what’s LM?}

Adobe’s former .swf authoring program, LiveMotion (Flash Killer). They couldn’t sell enough copies, so Adobe kilt it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections