P
Posted By
Penelope
Nov 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
WOW! You’re gonna give me God like abilities just to do some graffix for you? Its a deal – when do we start!

By the way, don’t ‘try’ to post graphics to a text newsgroup – the ‘dial-up’ people will be cursing you! Oh and do look for an English language course at your local college – I’ve never seen so many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors!

Penny

PS When you say ‘ect’ do you mean ‘electroconvulsive therapy’ or ‘European Container Terminal’ or maybe ‘eroneous communication techniques’)? If it’s ‘et cetera’ (French for; ‘and so on’) then you need to rearrange the order of the letters a little, try; ‘etc’.

———————————————————— —————- ———————————

wrote in message
Hello, if anyone have help me. I am Requiring a graphic’s artists for a
isometric game.
I have uploaded some GFX of the game, It’ll show you an example of the
game.
For payment, i’m sorry i could not pay you at the moment, i have just
finished buying
the licence for the game ect… I would offer a position of God like
abilitys, the server should
be up in about a day or two from this post date.
The game is a MMORPG, My server is X3 the req needed for the game itself. More information will be given, please send an email to Some reference would be nice, or an example of anykind.
Thank you for your time,
Melborne

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

FN
Fi Nishing
Nov 19, 2004
"Penelope" wrote in message
WOW! You’re gonna give me God like abilities just to do some graffix for you? Its a deal – when do we start!

By the way, don’t ‘try’ to post graphics to a text newsgroup – the
‘dial-up’
people will be cursing you! Oh and do look for an English language course at your local college – I’ve never seen so many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors!

Penny

PS When you say ‘ect’ do you mean ‘electroconvulsive therapy’ or
‘European
Container Terminal’ or maybe ‘eroneous communication techniques’)? If
it’s
‘et cetera’ (French for; ‘and so on’) then you need to rearrange the order of the letters a little, try; ‘etc’.

Oh dear me, my aching sides, you really are the funniest act since they invented prefrontal lobotomy. Were you ever on the stage? By the way, if you set out to pick someone up on their spelling or grammar you really should try to get your own right or you look like a total hypocritical twat. You were erroneous in your spelling of eroneous, so try to guess what I think of you.
P
Penelope
Nov 20, 2004
That’s called a typo (typographical error) and I was ‘trying’ to be humorous – you’re just ‘trying’ to be offensive so guess what everybody thinks of you!

Have a nice day…

Penny

"Fi Nishing" wrote in message
WOW! You’re gonna give me God like abilities just to do some graffix
for
you? Its a deal – when do we start!

By the way, don’t ‘try’ to post graphics to a text newsgroup – the
‘dial-up’
people will be cursing you! Oh and do look for an English language
course
at your local college – I’ve never seen so many spelling mistakes and grammatical errors!

Penny

PS When you say ‘ect’ do you mean ‘electroconvulsive therapy’ or
‘European
Container Terminal’ or maybe ‘eroneous communication techniques’)? If
it’s
‘et cetera’ (French for; ‘and so on’) then you need to rearrange the
order
of the letters a little, try; ‘etc’.

Oh dear me, my aching sides, you really are the funniest act since they invented prefrontal lobotomy. Were you ever on the stage? By the way, if you set out to pick someone up on their spelling or grammar you really should try to get your own right or you look like a total hypocritical twat. You were erroneous in your spelling of eroneous, so try to guess what I think of you.

R
Ryadia
Nov 20, 2004
That’s called a typo (typographical error) and I was ‘trying’ to be humorous – you’re just ‘trying’ to be offensive so guess what everybody thinks of you!

Have a nice day…

Penny

Toughen up girl…
There’s people who do nothing but bait others in this group. You need to ignore them.

Ryadia

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections