J
Posted By
Jason
Jul 1, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I updated LR to version 1.1 yesterday. Several things seem not to be working correctly, but, in particular I cannot send a photo to PS any more! Nothing happens. In the LR preferences it names Photoshop.exe as the editor and says (not found) next to the name… I tried designating PS as the secondary editor, but that made no difference.

I looked at online support, and there’s an article about restoring a registry key to contain the path to PS. I did that. Now the Preferences show the change and have the correct path to PS CS3. But still, nothing happens… Very annoying.

(Another annoyance: LR covers the entire screen, but it cannot be re- sized or minimized. In fact, moving the cursor to the bottom of the screen fails to pop up the taskbar.)

Jason

reverse my name in email address

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

OC
Oliver Costich
Jul 1, 2007
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:48:48 GMT, Jason
wrote:

I updated LR to version 1.1 yesterday. Several things seem not to be working correctly, but, in particular I cannot send a photo to PS any more! Nothing happens. In the LR preferences it names Photoshop.exe as the editor and says (not found) next to the name… I tried designating PS as the secondary editor, but that made no difference.
I looked at online support, and there’s an article about restoring a registry key to contain the path to PS. I did that. Now the Preferences show the change and have the correct path to PS CS3. But still, nothing happens… Very annoying.

(Another annoyance: LR covers the entire screen, but it cannot be re- sized or minimized. In fact, moving the cursor to the bottom of the screen fails to pop up the taskbar.)

Jason

My Lightroom 1.1 and PS CS3 (windows) works fine. I’d suggest backing up the Lightoom database and install/reinstall as a first try at a fix.
J
Jason
Jul 2, 2007
In article ,
says…

My Lightroom 1.1 and PS CS3 (windows) works fine. I’d suggest backing up the Lightoom database and install/reinstall as a first try at a fix.
I found a suggestion in the "other" photoshop ng (adobe.photoshop.windows). The poster found that installing Photoshop after installing Lightroom worked. I re-installed PS CS3 (with LR 1.1 already present) and everything works as it should. Said poster had had the same trouble I had. Adobe’s LR upgrade installer may have a bug.

Jason

reverse my name in email address

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections