TB
Posted By
Tony Blair
Jun 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been asked to produce an A3 image for a spot the ball competition! The organiser wants me to superimpose a graph of small numbered boxes over the image! from which people can bet on a particular box containing a ball!!

What I would like to know is if anyone has an idea on how to easily!! include the numbered boxes over the image!!

Harry

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
ronviers
Jun 29, 2007
On Jun 29, 11:31 am, "Harry Limey" wrote:
I have been asked to produce an A3 image for a spot the ball competition! The organiser wants me to superimpose a graph of small numbered boxes over the image! from which people can bet on a particular box containing a ball!!
What I would like to know is if anyone has an idea on how to easily!! include the numbered boxes over the image!!

Harry
Hi Harry,

I would probably use guides and the pen to to make a restrokable path for use on a layer above the image. This way you would have the grid for various events.

Good luck,
Ron
JB
John Boy
Jun 30, 2007
I don’t know about CS3, but in ImageReady it is ‘create guides’, then ‘slice on guides’. Save the image and HTML. Edit the HTM (search/replace) to put a 1 pixel border around each image.
TB
Tony Blair
Jul 4, 2007
"John Boy" wrote in message
I don’t know about CS3, but in ImageReady it is ‘create guides’, then ‘slice on guides’. Save the image and HTML. Edit the HTM (search/replace) to put a 1 pixel border around each image.

Thanks fellows, I created what I wanted in Excel and just copied and pasted as a new layer in Photoshop!! Worked out well with a little trial and error!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections