Posted By
maya
Jun 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi,

I’m trying to find a method/util to create batch-create thumbnails..

main issue is dealing with imgs of diff dimensions (some are wider than they are tall and the other way around..) is there a way/util out there that make all thumnails look good? 🙂

also: if you want all thumbnails to be say, 100×100, but without white space, i.e., that the 100×100 are is entirely covered and img is cropped a bit… (like I did here..
www.francesdelrio.com/photocase/browse_1.html these are cropped so all are same dimensions..)

thank you…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
catfish
Jun 13, 2007
http://www.irfanview.com

irfanview has a thumbnail option

maya wrote:
hi,

main issue is dealing with imgs of diff dimensions (some are wider than they are tall and the other way around..) is there a way/util out there that make all thumnails look good? 🙂

also: if you want all thumbnails to be say, 100×100, but without white space, i.e., that the 100×100 are is entirely covered and img is cropped a bit… (like I did here..
www.francesdelrio.com/photocase/browse_1.html these are cropped so all are same dimensions..)

thank you…
JB
John Boy
Jun 14, 2007
maya wrote:
hi,

File -> Automate -> Fit Image

and of course you can do it in Batch or make a Droplet of it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections