Posted By
Hudson_White
Apr 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I’m looking for a plug-in or Adobe product compatible with PS 5.5 that can make curved logos: ovals, spheres, etc., which can be combined with text and photos, mainly for imprinting on apparel. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Apr 7, 2004
Hudson…

I’ll pass this along to some of the forum locals who do apparel.

Or, if I forget, they’re likely to check in here beforew too long and answer your question.

If you were a Maccer, I could clue you up to some specific answers, but I only do Windows when I’m forced to, or if I’m being paid really well, above and beyond my usual fees for doing the same things on a Mac. 🙂

Regardless of all that……………..

Additionally, you need to answer the following questions in the meantime, so those who are better equipped to answer will know what your skill-levels are with software and the sort of job that you are dealing with:

What system, processor, how much RAM?

Please explain what sort of printing you want to do with these logos and images. Are you looking to get away with inexpensive output (i.e.: one or two silkscreen colors) or do you want continuous tone photographic-style printing. Or, might it possibly be resourced for embroidery on shirts or baseball caps?

Are you designing this stuff to be also be used on other items besides apparel? Business cards? Newsletters? Telephone book or newspaper adverts? Billboards or banners?

What applications and plugins are you familiar with? Rate your skills from Ø (newbie) to 10 (brilliant application guru)?

Answer these questions, and offer any other information you think might be relevant.

Check your answering machine and call your Mom.
😉

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections