MB
Posted By
Mrs Beeble Brock
Oct 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, so I’m putting together a page of news clippings and applying effects to the individual images in PS CS. Obviously I want the drop shadow to be the same angle, opacity, etc on each image, but whatever attributes are set when I save the style, the PS defaults are all I get when I apply that style to a new image.

It’s no big hassle to set these manually, but doesn’t it kind of defeat the purpose of being able to save a style if it doesn’t save the way you want it?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
Marsupilami
Oct 18, 2004
Mrs Beeble Brock wrote:
Hi, so I’m putting together a page of news clippings and applying effects to the individual images in PS CS. Obviously I want the drop shadow to be the same angle, opacity, etc on each image, but whatever attributes are set when I save the style, the PS defaults are all I get when I apply that style to a new image.

It’s no big hassle to set these manually, but doesn’t it kind of defeat the purpose of being able to save a style if it doesn’t save the way you want it?

Maybe you thicked the GLOBAL LIGHT box, witch is apply the same angle to any drop shadow…
Maybe others will find anything else…
HTH…

+++++++++++
Houba houba.
Marsu.
"Le num
MB
Mrs Beeble Brock
Oct 19, 2004
Thanks – that was it and now the problem is solved.

Marsupilami wrote:
Mrs Beeble Brock wrote:

Maybe you thicked the GLOBAL LIGHT box, witch is apply the same angle to any drop shadow…
Maybe others will find anything else…
HTH…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections