E
Posted By
embee
Mar 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been having a long-overdue clear-out of fonts on my computer. Unfortunately, it’s causing a Photoshop problem – the programme closes without warning whenever I try to use the Type tool (I can select the Type tool without problem, but as soon as I type something, it’s bye-bye Photoshop). Anybody here know what the problem is? Will ditching the Preferences file help?
Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
marathon
Mar 8, 2007
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:42:18 -0000, embee in comp.graphics.apps.photoshop wrote:
I’ve been having a long-overdue clear-out of fonts on my computer. Unfortunately, it’s causing a Photoshop problem – the programme closes without warning whenever I try to use the Type tool (I can select the Type tool without problem, but as soon as I type something, it’s bye-bye Photoshop). Anybody here know what the problem is? Will ditching the Preferences file help?
Thanks

Probably, but you won’t know until you’ve tried it. 😉
E
embee
Mar 8, 2007
"ST.D.AL" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:42:18 -0000, embee in comp.graphics.apps.photoshop wrote:
Thanks

Probably, but you won’t know until you’ve tried it. 😉
Fair point 🙂 However, I don’t have access to the computer in question for a few days and the issue is bugging me – so I was fishing for information from people who may have had the same problem in the past. Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections