M
Posted By
Meralis
Jan 29, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I remember being able to release layer effects to new separate layers (I think I did this in Version 10) but how do I accomplish this in CS2?

Thanks in advance
Lisa

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
ronviers
Jan 29, 2007
On Jan 29, 12:58 pm, "Meralis" wrote:
I remember being able to release layer effects to new separate layers (I think I did this in Version 10) but how do I accomplish this in CS2?

Thanks in advance
Lisa

Hi Lisa,
Right click on the Style symbol to find Create Layers or via menus Layer>Styles>Create Layers.

Good luck,
Ron
RG
Roy G
Jan 29, 2007
"Meralis" wrote in message

Thanks in advance
Lisa

A bit odd since CS2 is version 9, and CS3 will be version 10.

Are you sure it is Photoshop, and not PSP ?

Roy G
M
Meralis
Jan 30, 2007
On Jan 29, 4:36 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"Meralis" wrote in message

Thanks in advance
Lisa

A bit odd since CS2 is version 9, and CS3 will be version 10.
Are you sure it is Photoshop, and not PSP ?

Roy G

Oh geez, sorry about that, I was meaning version 7.
I was thinking of illustrator when I said 10.
Sometimes it’s hard to keep them all straight. 🙂
M
Meralis
Jan 30, 2007
On Jan 29, 12:09 pm, "" wrote:

Thanks in advance
Lisa

Hi Lisa,
Right click on the Style symbol to find Create Layers or via menus Layer>Styles>Create Layers.

Good luck,
Ron

Thank you Ron.
I knew it was really easy but where it was exactly I just couldn’t seem to remember.
I really appreciate it. 🙂
R
ronviers
Jan 30, 2007
On Jan 30, 10:15 am, "Meralis" wrote:
On Jan 29, 12:09 pm, "" wrote:

Thanks in advance
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Good luck,
Ron

Thank you Ron.
I knew it was really easy but where it was exactly I just couldn’t seem to remember.
I really appreciate it. 🙂

There is just something odd about that option. I have looked right at it and missed it. If it was a snake its skin would have fill opacity of 0% in the middle of a clipping group with the base layer mode set to Overlay with an opacity of 10% with the Blend Clipped Layers as Group deselected and no drop shadow:)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections