Some Good Tutorials on Painting the Cloned Image?

M
Posted By
maria
Jan 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would appreciate knowing of some good tutorials about painting the cloned image with Photoshop CS3. I don’t even know whether we need the history palette whenever we are using the cloned image. Actually, any information on how to use the cloned image would also be welcome and appreciated.
Thanks!

maria

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
KatWoman
Jan 26, 2007
"maria" wrote in message
I would appreciate knowing of some good tutorials about painting the cloned image with Photoshop CS3. I don’t even know whether we need the history palette whenever we are using the cloned image. Actually, any information on how to use the cloned image would also be welcome and appreciated.
Thanks!

maria

how to use the cloned image
wrap the trash in it??

?????????????????????????????????????????????what is your question? it makes no sense.

open one picture place clone tool on it and paint onto the second image??
TN
Tom Nelson
Jan 27, 2007
Kat, since Maria’s address is Napoli I suspect that English is not her native language.

Maria, if you wish to learn how to clone an image you do not need a tutorial. Hold the ALT key (on a PC) or OPT key (Mac) and click the area you want to take FROM, then release the key and paint over the area you want to replace. Image from the first area will cover the second. It is easy.

The History palette lets you undo up to 20 operations. You do not need it for cloning unless you make a lot of mistakes.

ciao!
Tom Nelson

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections