SS
Posted By
stephen_settle
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I HAVE PHOTOSHOP CS AND A CANON I1900D PRINTER, EVERYINT WAS PRINTING GREAT NOW EVERY PICTURE I PRINT IS MOSTLY PURPLE OR MAGENDA TINT TO IT. I RELOADED PHOTOSHOP AND RE DID DRIVER ON PRINTER AND NO CHG AND ONE PLEASE HELP

STEVE

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris_Cox
Apr 1, 2004
First, turn off the caps lock key.

Then follow the directions given at <http://computer-darkroom.com/> (which is the answer given in the other 300 threads asking about printer problems)
J
Jim
Apr 1, 2004
Not only that, your capslock key is stuck.
wrote in message
I HAVE PHOTOSHOP CS AND A CANON I1900D PRINTER, EVERYINT WAS PRINTING
GREAT NOW EVERY PICTURE I PRINT IS MOSTLY PURPLE OR MAGENDA TINT TO IT. I RELOADED PHOTOSHOP AND RE DID DRIVER ON PRINTER AND NO CHG AND ONE PLEASE HELP
STEVE
DO
Dave_Ostrom
Apr 2, 2004
I believe that you have run into a bug in Photoshop CS. I had a similar problem and so did someone else. I also tried a reinstall with no success. To see if it is photoshop try printing using another application. If that works then you will have to remove Photoshop completely and then reinstall. That worked for me.
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Apr 2, 2004
The’bug’ is called Color Management.
IL
Ian_Lyons
Apr 2, 2004
Mathias,

The’bug’ is called Color Management.

Care to rephrase that ? (before Chris reads it and strikes you off the xmas card list – again 😉 )
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Apr 2, 2004
It is Color Management that bugs you.

Better? Am I on th xmas list again?
IL
Ian_Lyons
Apr 2, 2004
Better?

Yes!

Am I on th xmas list again?

I’ll speak nicely on your behalf, but he is becoming less forgiving with each new "bug" claim 😉
CC
Chris_Cox
Apr 3, 2004
Dave Ostrom – no, read what I already wrote.
DO
Dave_Ostrom
Apr 3, 2004
Chris, I checked, rechecked, and checked again the color settings but could not find anything to clear up the problem. The image on my monitor looked great and when I printed it using Qimage the pront looked fine. When I deleted and then reinstalled photoshop CS (after the delete) I had no problems. While you may be correct, I sure could not find the setting to correct this problem. I find it curious that several different posts have referenced a similar problem as mine. I’ve been using photoshop for years and have not seen the problem before.
CC
Chris_Cox
Apr 9, 2004
And all the posts were solved by changing the settings they used in Photoshop or the printer driver, following the directions given on the web site quoted for every single one of those posts.
DF
Dennis_Fiser
Apr 9, 2004
also, your printer could be low on ink. not the most intellectual of problems, but it’s a possibility
G
graffiti
Apr 9, 2004
not the most intellectual of problems,

Those are normally the ones that get overlooked most often.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections