MB
Posted By
Mrs Beeble Brock
Sep 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, is there a way to disable the jpg options prompt when saving a jpg to another name? I never want to alter any of the baseline, matte or quality options and would like to remove this step from this very long and tedious job I must do.

Jo

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
n8 skow
Oct 1, 2004
Why not set up an action?

n8

Hi, is there a way to disable the jpg options prompt when saving a jpg to another name? I never want to alter any of the baseline, matte or quality options and would like to remove this step from this very long and tedious job I must do.

Jo
MB
Mrs Beeble Brock
Oct 1, 2004
Thanks for your reply. I have tried setting up an action, but as each image will have a different name, it doesn’t seem to work.

Jo

n8 skow wrote:

Why not set up an action?

n8

Jo

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections