Problem with QUICK MASK ver.7.01 Photoshop need help.

M
Posted By
mOOnEyes
Sep 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I use Quick Mask for masking an area that I want to copy and paste, then go to standard edit mode, I see the marching ants, so far so good, except when I paste the Image into another image it’s looks too be about 25% transparent. If I use lasso tool too do same thing, no problem, no
transparency..

What’s happening? I’ve reloaded the program twice now,
problem still exists.

Is there a setting I’m not using correctly, it used too work OK.

Thank you,
mOOn.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DC
Doug C
Sep 21, 2004
"mOOnEyes" wrote in message
When I use Quick Mask for masking an area that I want to copy and paste, then go to standard edit mode, I see the marching ants, so far so good, except when I paste the Image into another image it’s looks too be about 25% transparent. If I use lasso tool too do same thing, no problem, no
transparency..

What’s happening? I’ve reloaded the program twice now,
problem still exists.

Is there a setting I’m not using correctly, it used too work OK.
If you’re painting the Quick Mask on, then perhaps you’ve got the brush opacity set at less than 100%:

Doug

brain under construction

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections