DB
Posted By
Dave B
Sep 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
You know how the tops of windows are blue, with the name of the program in them? And the tops of Pallettes in PS are also blue. Any way to change that color? I often have many programs open at once, and if the pallettes from Photoshop had, say, the blue bars, and the pallettes from ImageReady had red ones, for example – it would help organize things visually. I sometimes click on the wrong programs pallette, which of course, takes me out of that program.

Not a huge annoyance – but it’d be nice…

Dave B

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

A
arrooke
Sep 19, 2004
You know how the tops of windows are blue, with the name of the program in them? And the tops of Pallettes in PS are also blue. Any way to change
that
color? I often have many programs open at once, and if the pallettes from Photoshop had, say, the blue bars, and the pallettes from ImageReady had
red
ones, for example – it would help organize things visually. I sometimes click on the wrong programs pallette, which of course, takes me out of
that
program.

Not a huge annoyance – but it’d be nice…

Dave B
You can change the colours of menu bars. It’s a Windows thing. Display Properties > Appearance. I don’t believe you can change them individually for each application though.
Keith.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections