DP
Posted By
Daniel Piechnick
Jul 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m interested in selling Adobe Photoshop to my site visitors.

Which places offer the best commissions for doing this?

If anyone could help me out here, I’d appreciate it 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CW
Colin Walls
Jul 4, 2003
You can certainly do this through Amazon. You link to a specific product page on their site and you then get a cut of sales made through that route.

[I have no business connection with Amazon.]
MM
Mac McDougald
Jul 4, 2003
Adobe products are not distributed with a "commission" basis. You must simply buy them from a wholesale distributor (Ingram, Tech Data, etc) and resell like any other product or perhaps make a deal with Adobe directly (don’t know if this is possible).

Note that even buying from a wholeseller, unless you can buy ALOT, you won’t be able to *buy* them for much cheaper than what huge online resellers can *sell* them for.

Mac
MM
Mac McDougald
Jul 4, 2003
Oh, *that* kind of commission.
With a gazillion folks linking to big sites like Amazon, you’d have to have some really king hell traffic to ever make more than $20.

Mac
DP
Daniel Piechnick
Jul 4, 2003
I’ve checked a few places, but they all offer really low commissions (like 1%).

Amazon doesn’t specify. Well, it says "up to 15%", but that could be anything.

Does anyone else know of any places that sell photoshop, that have decent affiliate programs?
DP
Daniel Piechnick
Jul 4, 2003
I do have 2500 unique visitors a day.

I should have no problem selling Photoshop to people.

It’s just that it’s not viable unless I get a few bob for it 🙂

Hehehe – "Congratulations, someone has bought Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from a link on your website. Your account will be credited with $0.25c"

🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections