Freebee software for competitive upgrade to PhotoShop Elements 5??

H
Posted By
Hitchkas
Nov 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was at our local electronics store and saw PhotoShop Elements 5.0 package with a $20 upgrade rebate. Among the competitive products qualifying for the rebate where some freebee software downloadable from the Internet, for example Google Picasa.

I was wondering how you provide proof of ownership for a freebee software to get your rebate! A screenshot? What?

Does anybody know how this works?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JM
John McWilliams
Nov 22, 2006
Hitchkas wrote:
I was at our local electronics store and saw PhotoShop Elements 5.0 package with a $20 upgrade rebate. Among the competitive products qualifying for the rebate where some freebee software downloadable from the Internet, for example Google Picasa.

I was wondering how you provide proof of ownership for a freebee software to get your rebate! A screenshot? What?

The people who market it do.

My guess is it’s really Photoshop Lite, or some old and discontinued version of PS that was never very good, and really would suck now. I had it myself, but have blocked out the name.

john mcwilliams
L
LcdDes
Nov 28, 2006
John McWilliams in
news::

Hitchkas wrote:
I was at our local electronics store and saw PhotoShop Elements
5.0 package with a $20 upgrade rebate. Among the competitive
products qualifying for the rebate where some freebee software downloadable from the Internet, for example Google Picasa.

The people who market it do.

My guess is it’s really Photoshop Lite, or some old and
discontinued version of PS that was never very good, and really would suck now. I had it myself, but have blocked out the name.

if ps e 5 is old enough, the package may have been released before google bought picasa. picassa may not have been
freeware.
TN
Tom Nelson
Nov 30, 2006
PSE 5 is the new version, released in October.

In article wrote:
if ps e 5 is old enough, the package may have been released before google bought picasa. picassa may not have been
freeware.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections