J
Posted By
jorge72
Oct 23, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello, i am currently using the "save for web" function in CS2 but i know that there are tools that could get smaller jpgs with the same quality. has anybody any experience and could tell me which tool to use ? there are a few plugins and standalone tools. i gotta save every kb. thanks jorge

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MR
Mike Russell
Oct 23, 2006
"jorge72" wrote in message
hello, i am currently using the "save for web" function in CS2 but i know that there are tools that could get smaller jpgs with the same quality. has anybody any experience and could tell me which tool to use ? there are a few plugins and standalone tools. i gotta save every kb. thanks jorge

If you have time to spend on each individual image, Save for Web’s masking feature can save considerable space by saving some parts of the image at a lower quality than others. For example, you can save a person’s face at a higher quality setting than the rest of the image.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com/forum/
K
Kingdom
Oct 23, 2006
"jorge72" wrote in news:1161612362.697937.30120 @m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Save for web is perfectly adequate

———————————————————— ———— Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.
———————————————————— ————
I
iwasjoeking
Oct 23, 2006
I have used the crunchers with pretty good results.

http://www.spinwave.com/crunchers.html

You can try them for free via their website without downloading and installing anything on your computer.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections