M
Posted By
marita
Aug 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need to create a booklet – and want to use Photoshop rather than PageMaker. Is there a way to create a multiple page .pdf file using Photoshop? I need to generate a 7 page booklet, 8.5 x 11.

Thanks for any suggestions….

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
edjh
Aug 26, 2004

M.C.S. wrote:
I need to create a booklet – and want to use Photoshop rather than PageMaker. Is there a way to create a multiple page .pdf file using Photoshop? I need to generate a 7 page booklet, 8.5 x 11.
Not as far as I know.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
NT
not that Brian
Aug 28, 2004
With the full Acrobat it’s pretty easy to add pages. You could make seven PS pdf files and stick them all together with Acrobat. I think there may be some third party shareware that does this as well.

A seven page PDF will all photoshop PDFs is going to be pretty big (memory wise).

In article <pzaXc.447$>,
edjh wrote:

M.C.S. wrote:
Not as far as I know.
M
Mikey
Aug 28, 2004
On 2004-08-25 17:17:36 -0400, "M.C.S." said:

What platform are you on? I use Photoshop to create PDF pages (they’re images, of course_, and then a piece of shareware to combine the pages. —
No sig, no neuroses
VR
Val Ray
Aug 28, 2004
I don’t know why you wouldn’t want to use a page layout prog to do this but if you have Adobe Acrobat 6.0 (not just the reader), it’s a piece of cake. Simply add each image and save.

On 8/28/04 11:21 AM, in article
2004082811223416807%, "Mikey"
wrote:

On 2004-08-25 17:17:36 -0400, "M.C.S." said:

What platform are you on? I use Photoshop to create PDF pages (they’re images, of course_, and then a piece of shareware to combine the pages.
F
Frans
Aug 28, 2004
"M.C.S." wrote:
I need to create a booklet – and want to use Photoshop rather than PageMaker. Is there a way to create a multiple page .pdf file
using
Photoshop? I need to generate a 7 page booklet, 8.5 x 11.

When you have Acrobat, you can make each page separate in Photoshop and add these in Acrobat.
When not, than use Pagemaker or Corel or whatever. 7 only? Mail 7 pdf’s to a friend and ask him/her to do join them together.
Frans (at wanadoo dot nl)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections