B
Posted By
Bluecoat
Aug 11, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Fasinated by the power of out-of-bounds picture effect on people but need guidance on how best to do.

Any URL suggestions or email support would be much appreciated

Bluecoat

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
granny
Aug 11, 2006
Granny typed:
[snip]

http://www.google.com/ enter "out of bounds tutorial" in the search box,
then press the search button.
I support email.

"Granny"
Old N Slow N Prefer Quick N Easy
R
ronviers
Aug 12, 2006
Fasinated by the power of out-of-bounds picture effect on people but need guidance on how best to do.

Your mention of OOB was the first I heard of it. I checked out Kingdom’s link and from what little I have seen I think it is fantastic. It has a kind of Escher-esque quality about it. Knowing about it will give added focus to my training in PS. I hope you will share what you learn about the process. If I learn more about it I will try to flesh it out via this group.

Good luck,
Ron
K
KatWoman
Aug 12, 2006
wrote in message

Your mention of OOB was the first I heard of it. I checked out Kingdom’s link and from what little I have seen I think it is fantastic. It has a kind of Escher-esque quality about it. Knowing about it will give added focus to my training in PS. I hope you will share what you learn about the process. If I learn more about it I will try to flesh it out via this group.

Good luck,
Ron

yeah I have seen that technique but was unaware it had a movement? following? a name!
after seeing a few I got some ideas how to accomplish that look. going to experiment….

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections