T
Posted By
terphenyl
Jul 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Some video I’ve generated needs tweaking along the lines of changing the color stauration, contrast, brightness, color balance of the entire video clip which is MPEG-2. I know photoshop can do all of these things to one image, but can they be applied to an entire clip?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JS
John Stafford
Jul 20, 2006
wrote in message
Some video I’ve generated needs tweaking along the lines of changing the color stauration, contrast, brightness, color balance of the entire video clip which is MPEG-2. I know photoshop can do all of these things to one image, but can they be applied to an entire clip?

That’s a job for Final Cut Pro or similarly spendy software (for quality output). For the affordable alternatives, look to your platform’s give-away software.

Not Photoshop, for sure.
T
terphenyl
Jul 22, 2006
john j wrote:
wrote in message

That’s a job for Final Cut Pro or similarly spendy software (for quality output). For the affordable alternatives, look to your platform’s give-away software.

Not Photoshop, for sure.

Thanks.
I’ve used an early version of Photoshop which only modified stills.
T
terphenyl
Jul 22, 2006
john j wrote:
wrote in message

Not Photoshop, for sure.

Thanks.
I’ve used an early version of Photoshop which only modified stills.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections