S
Posted By
sundance
Aug 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I select the Horozonal Type Tool and type but it now will run off the canvas where it use to keep all text on the format area. I want to use the center option and type but it does not index it continues to type off the side. How do I reset it?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

W
wnor
Aug 6, 2004
I think you need to use the text box. With the text tool selected, click and drag out a text box in your image. Then center the text and type. The text should wrap around within the box.

sundance …
I select the Horozonal Type Tool and type but it now will run off the canvas where it use to keep all text on the format area. I want to use the center option and type but it does not index it continues to type off the side. How do I reset it?
E
Eliska
Aug 6, 2004
On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 01:06:09 -0500, sundance
wrote:

You can use the type tool to draw a text box and the type will stay within that area. You can change the size of the text box by pulling on the bounding box squares with the type tool

E

remove those pesky SPOTTEDELEPHANTS to reply
C
Combaticus
Aug 6, 2004
in article , sundance at
wrote on 08/05/2004 11:06 PM:

Having border problems?

http://www.artistmike.com/CertificateDesigns/1.html
MM
MICHAEL MCNAUGHTON
Aug 7, 2004
Turn on your paragraph pallet.

Set everything to zero and I think it will work again for you.

Mike

"sundance" wrote in message

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections