Help – can’t load brushes from Palette well !

DT
Posted By
Diane_Tomlins
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PS 7.0 – Something goofy is going on here. From the Brushes Palette in the palette well, I USED to be able to click the arrow on the tab to bring up the ‘load brushes’ menu. Recently, this has stopped working and the only way for me to load brushes is to use the preset manager. The added problem is that I cannot Reset the brushes either ! I have TONS of brushes and what I’ll usually do, since there are no cataloging tools for brushes, is load up a few sets, then RESET to defaults until I find the brush I want.

Now I cannot do that. The brushes.psp file on my drive is currently at nearly 10 MB ! If I rename or delete it, I assume it will be rebuilt ??

I admit I’m running on an old pc and an old OS – 333Mhz machine running Win98SE. I have 384 MB of RAM, and several GIG of free space on my 2 drives, so I don’t usually have too much trouble. The other palette panels DO work when I click the arrow key on the tab, its just the brushes that has quit.

Is this a memory problem ? I’ve reset my Preferences, but that didn’t help. Any suggestions/solutions would be greatly appreciated !

TIA !

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections