CM
Posted By
cadman_meg
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed CS and when I open it all looks good until the end and I get an error that says "An error has been detected with a required application library and the product cannot continue. Please reinstall the application." So I reinstalled and still get the same thing. Don’t know why. I meet all the system requirements and all. I have 2 drives, when I have my OS on a few other things on, the other, larger one is where I have the bulk of my applications installed as well as my data. So why am I getting this? I also have PS 7 installed until I get PS CS setup but do not see how that can pose any problems. Can someone please help me here? I looked at support online and all with no luck. Thanks and hope to get this figured out.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DM
dave_milbut
Mar 7, 2004
that’s usually a problem with a plugin CM. does cs start if you hit ok to the error? if so what plugin is missing. try reinstalling your plugins.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections