Posted By
pixmaker
May 6, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, all:

Several days ago, I asked how to do this simple job without a lot of clicking and dragging. My thanks to those who provied a number of ways to accomplish this simple task.

After trying a number of the ideas and after snooping around a bit, I discovered (right under my nose, as it were) the very simple way to do this. I thought I’d pass it along.

At the bottom of the screen, there’s a small black triangle, a kind of right-pointing arrow. Clicking on that arrow opens a dialog box that controls what information is displayed in the rectangular box immediately to the left of tha arrow. (I believe the default is document sizes.)

Selecting DOCUMENT PROFILE from that list will cause the color space imbedded in the image to be displayed… It;s that simple!

Because I need to change color profiles for different printers, this li’l trick saves me a lot of time. Hope it helps someone else!

Pixmaker in FLL
===========================
It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity!
============================
(Think the humidity’s bad?
You should watch us vote!)
===========================

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections