M
Posted By
murdog
Mar 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
———————————————————— ——————– murdog – 12:33pm Mar 4, 2004 Pacific (#6 of 6)

Has anyone solved this issue of the magenta cast? I am using a Dell, xp, Epson 2200, PS 7. My setting are as follows: File>Print with Preview
color management: SP 2200 Premium glossy
Intent: perceptual
Black pt is checked
Advanced: ICM-checked , no color adjustment checked
Soft proof setup: profile SP 2200 premium glossy
intent: perceptual

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
Ol__Whozit
Mar 4, 2004
Many times over. Do a search here for "Pink",read the appropriate posts involving XP, and adjust your gamma.
M
murdog
Mar 4, 2004
My monitor was just calibrated with Optical. From my reading the problem seems to be in color management and a possible double application. Any answers would be helpful.
BG
barry_gray
Mar 5, 2004
Ol’What is IT any way-
You’ve no clue about the 2200-so back off!
Murdog- the Epson 2200 profiles are broken for glossy, the others work real well. Here’s some maybe working ones:
<http://lenscraft.com/profiles/>
Found them recently, not tried!
Your settings appear correct, you could try relative but I doubt it’ll make a difference, Maybe the profiles on that link will solve your delema. Let me know, there’s another possibility with other than Epson glossy paper, but I’ll have to do some research, or you could try yourself-"Epson 2200 glossy prints", PS search, Mac forum.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections