Mike Russell
Jul 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Halogenbulb wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to find information about the typelibrary and how to control Photoshop from a VB or VBA application. I was able to start photoshop and open an image but the remainder of the methods looked limited and I could not find much on a search engine about it.

If you have version 6 or earlier your disk includes the Photoshop SDK. Find the PDF on Automation and you’re there.

Version 7 and later and you’ll need to join Adobe’s developer program, which may be free if you are non profit or educational.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

H
Halogenbulb
Jul 26, 2004
Hi,

Does anyone know how to find information about the typelibrary and how to control Photoshop from a VB or VBA application. I was able to start photoshop and open an image but the remainder of the methods looked limited and I could not find much on a search engine about it.

Cheers

Chris

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections