R
Posted By
RicSeyler
Jul 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for a quality clipart package. I currently have the Hemera 615,000 package, and the usual Corel supplied stuff from the last few version upgrades…

I am after an additional package that would compliment the Hemera. I never seem to have enough choices, but I wonder who actually does 😉

Ric Seyler

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

D
Design-Crowd
Jul 19, 2004
Ric
My preference is to stay away from clip art as it is instantly recognisable.

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com
The Friendly Design Community

"RicSeyler" wrote in message
I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for a quality clipart package. I currently have the Hemera 615,000 package, and the usual Corel supplied stuff from the last few version upgrades…
I am after an additional package that would compliment the Hemera. I never seem to have enough choices, but I wonder who actually does 😉

Ric Seyler

T
toosano
Jul 19, 2004
LOL

"kleee" wrote in message
"Design-Crowd" wrote in message
Ric
My preference is to stay away from clip art as it is instantly
recognisable.

yeah, ‘cus every member of the public has seen the millions (billions?) of clip art pics available…

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for a quality clipart package. I currently have the Hemera 615,000 package, and the usual Corel supplied stuff from the last few version
upgrades…
I am after an additional package that would compliment the Hemera. I never seem to have enough choices, but I wonder who actually does
😉

Ric Seyler

JD
John Doe
Jul 19, 2004
I think your wasting your time. In the good old days you really had a choice of interesting and unique clipart packages. Today a few companies have pretty much bought everything and have repackaged it and remarketed it and re-licensed it to the point that almost anyone with software like Microsoft Office or CorelDraw or any of the other packages that include clipart has what are in these packages.

To make matters worse most of it is crap. I wouldn’t waste my money or time looking or buying anything else. You don’t say what you are doing with it, but for most things you are better off coming up with your own images.

If your after objects, get yourself a digital camera and a heavy white sheet and start shooting your own objects. Then mask them out, apply some filters to make everything look similar in style and your off.

John
K
Kleee
Jul 19, 2004
"Design-Crowd" wrote in message
Ric
My preference is to stay away from clip art as it is instantly
recognisable.

yeah, ‘cus every member of the public has seen the millions (billions?) of clip art pics available…

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

Ric Seyler

TR
todd radel
Jul 20, 2004
Dude If you can not find what you want out of 615,000 designs I’m guessing you will never find it.

Ric Seyler

R
RicSeyler
Jul 21, 2004
You don’t do design work for a living do you? LOL

todd radel wrote:

Dude If you can not find what you want out of 615,000 designs I’m guessing you will never find it.

Ric Seyler

Ric Seyler

NG
Not Gauguin
Jul 23, 2004
Yeah, I remember a friend saying to me, 256 colours? Is there that many?

:o)

G
"RicSeyler" wrote in message You don’t do design work for a living do you? LOL

todd radel wrote:

Ric Seyler

Ric Seyler

SI
stupid_idiot
Jul 26, 2004
for basic ad work under deadlines… www.clipart.com
is worth the ease…it seems to have all of Hemera’s stuff without having to use the CD’s.

Ric Seyler

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections