How Do I Capture PowerPoint Images In PS6?

T
Posted By
Theodorus
Jul 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone help me and tell me the proceedure for captureing PowerPoint Images?
I’ve been doing them one by one with the screen save button then saving them in Photoshop 6, but I need to capture the entire presentation. There must be a fast way to select all? I’m very much a novice and would really appreciate some help and step by step instructions. Thanking you in advance.

Theodorus.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
brucewj
Jul 16, 2004
File > Save As
Save as type: JPEG
Do you want to export every slide in the presentation? To export only the current slide, click No.
Click on Yes.

That should get you what you want.
Bruce

Theodorus wrote:

I’ve been doing them one by one with the screen save button then saving them in Photoshop 6, but I need to capture the entire presentation. There must be a fast way to select all? I’m very much a novice and would really appreciate some help and step by step instructions. Thanking you in advance.

Theodorus.

T
Theodorus
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks so very much Bruce

I’m a novice. Can you run that by me step by step?
I know this must be very simple but I really need some help with this one.

Bruce, here’s what I’ve been doing. I open up the powerpoint presentation, press PrintScreen button on the image I’ve selected then close PowerPoint Viewer and open up Photoshop 6.

I don’t see anything that say’s "Do you want to export every slide in the presentation?" when I go to save it.? Am I supposed to open PhotoShop 6 first?
Bruce, will you explain the proceedure to me step by step, click by click? I’m so new at this and yes I do need to capture every image in the presentation. Thanking you in advance…

Theodorus.

"Bruce William Johnson" wrote in message
File > Save As
Do you want to export every slide in the presentation? To export only the current slide, click No.
Click on Yes.

Bruce

Theodorus wrote:

I’ve been doing them one by one with the screen save button then saving
them
in Photoshop 6, but I need to capture the entire presentation. There must be a fast way to select all? I’m very much a novice and would really appreciate some help and step by step instructions. Thanking you in advance.

Theodorus.
R
RSD99
Jul 16, 2004
"Theodorus" posted:
"…
Bruce, will you explain the proceedure to me step by step, click by click? …."

HE DID.

File > Save As

That means

(1) Go to the top menu bar …
(2) Click on the leftmost item … titled ‘File’
(3) In the drop down menu, pick ‘Save As …’
(4) In the resulting ‘Save As’ menu, choose the box for ‘Save As File Type’ … (5) Choose … ‘JPEG’ …
JK
JP Kabala
Jul 16, 2004
If you have PPoint installed, you can actually save the entire presentation as a series of
jpg’s or bitmaps from within Power Point. Look in your Save As file types options

"Theodorus" wrote in message
them
in Photoshop 6, but I need to capture the entire presentation. There must be a fast way to select all? I’m very much a novice and would really appreciate some help and step by step instructions. Thanking you in advance.

Theodorus.

JK
JP Kabala
Jul 16, 2004
You are working too hard. No need to press the Print screen ever at all. OPen PP
Open your presentation to the first slide
File>Save As (F12)
Change the file type to jpg
It will walk you through the rest as someone posted above.

"Theodorus" wrote in message
Thanks so very much Bruce

I’m a novice. Can you run that by me step by step?
I know this must be very simple but I really need some help with this one.
Bruce, here’s what I’ve been doing. I open up the powerpoint presentation, press PrintScreen button on the image I’ve selected then close PowerPoint Viewer and open up Photoshop 6.

I don’t see anything that say’s "Do you want to export every slide in the presentation?" when I go to save it.? Am I supposed to open PhotoShop 6 first?
Bruce, will you explain the proceedure to me step by step, click by click? I’m so new at this and yes I do need to capture every image in the presentation. Thanking you in advance…

Theodorus.

"Bruce William Johnson" wrote in message
File > Save As
Click on Yes.

Bruce

Theodorus wrote:

them
in Photoshop 6, but I need to capture the entire presentation. There must be a fast way to select all? I’m very much a novice and
would
really appreciate some help and step by step instructions. Thanking you in advance.

Theodorus.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections