PCOR
Jul 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
I am having difficulty saving frames.
I am followinga tutorial. Have done all the right things and when I am about to save here is what I have been doing:
Select FILE>PREFERRENCES>FILE FORMAT ASSOCIATION
I scroll down to PAINT SHOP PRO IMAGE(*.psp image,* etc etc) The check box is alread checked but it is also GRAYED out. So how do I fix this problem?
I apperciate any help I can gey
Thanks
Ian M

Norton Professional 2004 says this email is clean…believe it

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PW
Pjotr Wedersteers
Jul 14, 2004
PCOR wrote:
Hi
I am followinga tutorial. Have done all the right things and when I am about to save here is what I have been doing:
I scroll down to PAINT SHOP PRO IMAGE(*.psp image,* etc etc) The check box is alread checked but it is also GRAYED out. So how do I fix this problem?
Thanks
Ian M

Posting twice won’t exactly help.
This is a photoshop group and it looks to me you’re babbling about Paint Shop ? And then still I have no clue what your problem is. You title it: saving frames and you end up discussing a preference for a file format ???
Be clear!
Pjotr
P
PCOR
Jul 14, 2004
Sorry …but no need to get mad about this
Ian M
"Pjotr Wedersteers" wrote in message
PCOR wrote:
Hi
Thanks
Ian M

Posting twice won’t exactly help.
This is a photoshop group and it looks to me you’re babbling about Paint Shop ? And then still I have no clue what your problem is. You title it: saving frames and you end up discussing a preference for a file format ???
Be clear!
Pjotr

I
Ian
Jul 14, 2004
"PCOR" wrote in message
Sorry …but no need to get mad about this
Ian M
"Pjotr Wedersteers" wrote in message
PCOR wrote:
Hi
Thanks
Ian M

OK then – the File>Preferrences>File Format Association has nothing to do with saving, it’s the windows file association options, in other words what program will be used to open certain file types. The reason *.psp is grayed out is because Paint Shop Pro is already associated with *.psp file format.

As far as saving "Frames" is concerned I presume you mean – (You’ve got an image, you go Image > Picture Frame > Choose a style > Finished) now you need to Save.

Your image is now in two layers, if you want to keep it that way just use File > Save > give it a name, a location and from the dropdown at the bottom choose *.psp format. If however you choose *.jpg, *.gif, or any of the other options (depending on which version your using) your file will be merged into one layer.

HTH
Ian

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections