BE
Posted By
Bryan_Ehlmann
Feb 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
For the last two months, all has been well with my Photoshop 7.0. This morning I cannot access levels adjustments??? If I go to top menu and go to autolevels, this does work. Any ideas what might have gone wrong? I tried uninstalling PS 7.0 and re-installing. I still cannot access levels adjustment? I use Windows ME with 358 meg RAM, 40 gig hard drive. Thanks for any suggestions?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Feb 28, 2004
Only the levels dialog? Did you recently change screen resolutions or have a dual monitor setup? If so, see the faq on Dialog box missing. If not, try resetting your preferences. The procedure for that is also in the faq.

Peace,
Tony
BE
Bryan_Ehlmann
Feb 28, 2004
Thanks much Tony! I had two monitors for a day. Must have "left" display levels on other monitor. Deleting preferences on startup Ctrl+Alt+Shift did the job. I looked in FAQ before posting, but did not know to look for missing display. Thanks again. Working fine now.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections