D
Posted By
Design-Crowd
Jul 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years you are so right Kilgore. No young wannabe designer could expect either help or a civil answer in this NG anymore. I find it a shame that people like

Eric Gill, Voivod, Giuseppe or whatever they are called carry on their vulgar and agressive antics.

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in a small folder and I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and reading the kind of answers they come up with. The most recent was Eric Gill telling me to ‘P’ off. Yes its all pretty disgusting. Theres no problem with debate, healthy discussion or even stuff we dont agree on but there has to be a line drawn with foul & abusive behaviour. I personally think its not too late for these people and others like them to turn this NG into a pleasant place for all to enjoy.

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com
The Friendly Design Community

"Kilgore Trout" wrote in message
This newsgroup has really gone downhill – it’s half full of semi literate cretins who get their kicks out of smart ass (or is that dumb ass) replies to requests for help – superiority complexes abound…

I could name names – but you know who you are…

K

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 9, 2004
This newsgroup has really gone downhill – it’s half full of semi literate cretins who get their kicks out of smart ass (or is that dumb ass) replies to requests for help – superiority complexes abound…

K
C
Canopus
Jul 9, 2004
in article 40eedece$0$26982$, Design-Crowd at
wrote on 07/09/2004 11:07 AM:

I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years you are so right Kilgore. No young wannabe designer could expect either help or a civil answer in this NG anymore. I find it a shame that people like

Eric Gill, Voivod, Giuseppe or whatever they are called carry on their vulgar and agressive antics.

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in a small folder and I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and reading the kind of answers they come up with. The most recent was Eric Gill telling me to ‘P’ off. Yes its all pretty disgusting. Theres no problem with debate, healthy discussion or even stuff we dont agree on but there has to be a line drawn with foul & abusive behaviour. I personally think its not too late for these people and others like them to turn this NG into a pleasant place for all to enjoy.

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

K

No one is forcing you to write about people that you don’t like, you choose to do that and post it in the newsgroup. Thus continuing what you don’t like about the newsgroup.

Thus you are no better than the people you cry and moan about.
C
Canopus
Jul 9, 2004
in article hQBHc.809$%, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/09/2004 11:53 AM:

This newsgroup has really gone downhill – it’s half full of semi literate cretins who get their kicks out of smart ass (or is that dumb ass) replies to requests for help –

Each person decides how they will use the newsgroup. Evidently you have decided that you are going to use it to whine and cry in public.
C
Canopus
Jul 9, 2004
in article YFDHc.16$, MArtin Chiselwitt at
wrote on 07/09/2004 1:58 PM:

Do I detect the whiff of ‘sour-grapes’ john T?
I sense that you are looking for an excuse to vent your anger owing to the less than complimentary reception you recieved to your requests to view and critique your website
You have to take the good with the bad on such groups as this These newsgroups are easily self-administered. Once you have encountered and, perhaps, found the likes of Voidoid [?] to be less than amicable, you can simply block that person. I never have to hear any of that lame , vacuous and, frankly, rather saddening stuff again
I disagree with Kilgore Trouts comments [can’t fault the monicker though mate, coming as it does from one of the greatest novelists of all time] I learn a tremendous amount from this group and the number of hard-working Phototshop enthusiasts far outway the minor irritants of those disaffected souls who can find no other expression or sense of solidarity with the rest of humanity other than through vitriol, animosity and bitterness. All newsgroups have these individuals. Just learn to create filters and you will never have to endure it again
M.c.

Design-Crowd wrote:

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

K

They would rather cry and moan about it instead.
L
Larry
Jul 9, 2004
I sense that you are looking for an excuse to vent your anger owing to the less than complimentary reception you recieved to your requests to view and critique your website
You have to take the good with the bad on such groups as this These newsgroups are easily self-administered. Once you have encountered and, perhaps, found the likes of Voidoid [?] to be less than amicable, you can simply block that person. I never have to hear any of that lame , vacuous and, frankly, rather saddening stuff again
I disagree with Kilgore Trouts comments [can’t fault the monicker though mate, coming as it does from one of the greatest novelists of all time] I learn a tremendous amount from this group and the number of hard-working Phototshop enthusiasts far outway the minor irritants of those disaffected souls who can find no other expression or sense of solidarity with the rest of humanity other than through vitriol, animosity and bitterness. All newsgroups have these individuals. Just learn to create filters and you will never have to endure it again

M.c.

Design-Crowd wrote:

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

K

V
Voivod
Jul 9, 2004
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:07:02 +0100, "Design-Crowd" scribbled:

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in a small folder

OooOOoo a dossier, am I filed under Fuckhead or Bastard?
T
toosano
Jul 9, 2004
There’s always a bit of mold around a good piece of cheese.

K

LN
Lou Nattick
Jul 9, 2004

K
Don’t be negative… be positive… it’s half empty of semi literate cretins!
BS
Burke Snipes
Jul 9, 2004
what ever you say Mother Teresa…

K

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 9, 2004
"Voivod" wrote in message

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in
a
small folder

Both
J
jrzyguy
Jul 9, 2004
well…i certainly hope you include the responses to the "crap" tool too outta line. Those were very funny responses meant with good humor to a very obvious typo. And the poster DID recieve the info they were looking for (with a dose of good humor)

Otherwise…i agree. Sure..some questions are obvious to some. But even i will ask dummie question once and a while…even tho i have been using PS at work for about 10 years.

There are time i will choose to answer a newbie question…other times i just dont say a thing (especialy if its totaly obvious and they might figure it out on their own if they just think a bit). But it IS really disgusting when people all out trash and really bash a newbie or percieved obvious question. Im sure these people in their smugness where not always experts in PS….and to those who’s response is to read the manual…mine has been sitting UNDER my bookshelf for ages collecting dust.

OH well..i guess there will always just be bitter, disgruntaled and pathetic people out there who get their jollies attacking others.

So to new posters….ignore the bitter folks that might attack you….you will find the answers you are looking for. I have found a ton of great stuff on this group.

K

TD
The Doormouse
Jul 9, 2004
"V1nc3nt" wrote:

Both

That cannot be … because JohnT cannot correctly spell either one.

HTH,

The Doormouse ๐Ÿ˜‰

The Doormouse cannot be reached by e-mail without her permission.
Y
Your-nice
Jul 9, 2004
im new here and dont know much about video thats why im here and i sure am greatfull for the help i have got so far ,you get abuse in every newsgroup, me i dont give a dam it would be better without it thats true, but just ignor them .

K

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 9, 2004

K

There are people you don’t like everywhere. In your street, at your job, at your local supermarket, amongst your own friends, and yes, even on the Usenet. That’s a bummer, isn’t it?

Still, I think everybody’s getting helped in here so that couldn’t be the problem, but yes, sometimes people get punished when you post dumb questions or answers. (It happened to me a few times and I was more struck by my own stupidity than any rude answer I got). Sometimes people post questions that really make me wonder how the hell they are going to get anything out of PS, if they can’t find the obvious themselves? Then you’ll probably get the RTFM or something like that. That’s how the real world works. You may not like it, but I, for example, do like it. It’s simple and clear. I even think it helps people to look for answers themselves by Googling or experimenting in PS more before posting a question, instead of starting with a question (that gets 50.000 Google hits) because they’re too lazy to find it out themselves. You can see that most of the people that answer most of the questions in this ng are the people that ask the least questions or none at all. Not because they don’t have any questions, but because they first start looking for themselves, and then come with specific questions. Those are posts I like to read to learn from. For me that’s the value of this ng.

So I think it’s ‘so sad’ that you want everybody just to be nice and friendly, while lots of people just come here to get help from a living PS manual, when it’s obvious they didn’t even try to find the answer. Then the ‘I could name names – but you know who you are…’ squad comes into action.
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 9, 2004
"The Doormouse" wrote in message
"V1nc3nt" wrote:

Both

That cannot be … because JohnT cannot correctly spell either one.
HTH,
He can’t even spell his last name, so he leaves it at T. ๐Ÿ™‚

PS which one do you mean?

HTH Happy To Help
HTH Hard to Handle
HTH Harry the Horse
HTH Hawthorne, Nevada USA (Airport Code)
HTH Head to Head
HTH Heart To Heart
HTH Hell This Hurts
HTH High Tech High (California Charter School)
HTH High Test Hypochlorite
HTH Highway Traffic Headquarters
HTH Hit the Highway
HTH Hj
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 9, 2004
I’ve read all the replies to my post – sadly most are obviously silly boys defending their ‘right’ to be endlessly childish. Cyber yobs.

Whine, moan, cry? I don’t think so – just expressing regret at the decline of Usenet. No tears here, I’m just passing through, I don’t ‘live’ in here like some of the morons above… bit of free advice for you; get out more, make friends, find something worthwhile to do, maybe even create stuff in Photoshop! (now there’s a thought).

Stick with it JohnT and others – there are still a few people in here that are happy to share their skills.

K

"Your-Nice" wrote in message
im new here and dont know much about video thats why im here and i sure am greatfull for the help i have got so far ,you get abuse in every
newsgroup,
me i dont give a dam it would be better without it thats true, but just ignor them .

This newsgroup has really gone downhill – it’s half full of semi
literate
cretins who get their kicks out of smart ass (or is that dumb ass)
replies
to requests for help – superiority complexes abound…

K

V
Voivod
Jul 9, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:11:06 +0200, "V1nc3nt" scribbled:

a
small folder

Both

Coolness.
V
Voivod
Jul 9, 2004
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 23:48:26 GMT, "Kilgore Trout" scribbled:

I agree with you really

You agree that; "there will always just be bitter, disgruntaled and pathetic people out there who get their jollies attacking others"?

Seeing as you attack me every chance you get that’s really rather amusing.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 9, 2004
Humour is good – not answering is fine… but what possible satisfaction do these idiots get for saying; "read the manual" (and variations), or; "look it up in Google" (Duh!).

I agree with you really, and I usually do ignore the morons…

Cheers

K

"jrzyguy" wrote in message
well…i certainly hope you include the responses to the "crap" tool too outta line. Those were very funny responses meant with good humor to a
very
obvious typo. And the poster DID recieve the info they were looking for (with a dose of good humor)

Otherwise…i agree. Sure..some questions are obvious to some. But even
i
will ask dummie question once and a while…even tho i have been using PS
at
work for about 10 years.

There are time i will choose to answer a newbie question…other times i just dont say a thing (especialy if its totaly obvious and they might
figure
it out on their own if they just think a bit). But it IS really disgusting when people all out trash and really bash a newbie or percieved obvious question. Im sure these people in their smugness where not always experts in PS….and to those who’s response is to read the manual…mine has been sitting UNDER my bookshelf for ages collecting dust.

OH well..i guess there will always just be bitter, disgruntaled and
pathetic
people out there who get their jollies attacking others.
So to new posters….ignore the bitter folks that might attack you….you will find the answers you are looking for. I have found a ton of great stuff on this group.
literate
replies

K

TD
The Doormouse
Jul 9, 2004
"V1nc3nt" wrote:

which one do you mean?

HTH Happy To Help
HTH Hoping This Helps

Both of those …

HTH Hard to Handle

…. that too …

HTH Harry the Horse

A pony!? Kewl …

HTH Hold this handbag

I didn’t buy one today.

The Doormouse

The Doormouse cannot be reached by e-mail without her permission.
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 10, 2004
"Design-Crowd" wrote in message
I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years you are so right Kilgore. No
young
wannabe designer could expect either help or a civil answer in this NG anymore. I find it a shame that people like

a
small folder and I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and reading the kind of answers they come up with. The most recent was Eric Gill
telling
me to ‘P’ off. Yes its all pretty disgusting. Theres no problem with
debate,
healthy discussion or even stuff we dont agree on but there has to be a
line
drawn with foul & abusive behaviour. I personally think its not too late
for
these people and others like them to turn this NG into a pleasant place
for
all to enjoy.

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

literate
replies

K

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 10, 2004

I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and reading the kind of
answers they > come up with. The most recent was Eric Gill tellin me to ‘P’ off. Yes its all pretty
disgusting.

Your kids will learn more ‘disgusting’ words in five minutes of television than reading this ng.
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 10, 2004
I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years

How come you’ve ‘been saying it for two years’ and still don’t put your replies at the bottom of the post?
H
Hecate
Jul 10, 2004
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:07:02 +0100, "Design-Crowd" wrote:

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com
Hey, it’s Spam Man. I see you’ve changed your sex again, Emma. Or is it John? Or Jemma? Or…..

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
A
Abe
Jul 10, 2004
"V1nc3nt" wrote in message
I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years

How come you’ve ‘been saying it for two years’ and still don’t put your replies at the bottom of the post?

He’s a nue-bee?
C
Canopus
Jul 10, 2004
in article 5%FHc.222$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/09/2004 4:37 PM:

Whine, moan, cry? I don’t think so – just expressing regret at the decline of Usenet.

Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out…

Bye bye…
C
Canopus
Jul 10, 2004
in article e9GHc.229$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/09/2004 4:48 PM:

Humour is good – not answering is fine… but what possible satisfaction do these idiots get for saying; "read the manual" (and variations), or; "look it up in Google"

What possible satisfaction do you get from crying about what other people choose to do in newsgroups?
V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:25:27 -0400, "jrzyguy"
scribbled:

void…i have never personaly attacked you like you have attacked others. I

I never said you had, please note the person I was responding to.

have never used the F word towards you or the like (while you feel free to cuss and rant and rave at anyone you want)

Because I AM free to cuss and rant and rave at anyone I want.

I have CERTAINLY disagreed with your approach and some of the nasty things you have said….but i never have resorted to calling you names.

Then give yourself a great big pat on the back for me, ok?

"atta boy!"
J
jrzyguy
Jul 10, 2004
void…i have never personaly attacked you like you have attacked others. I have never used the F word towards you or the like (while you feel free to cuss and rant and rave at anyone you want)

I have CERTAINLY disagreed with your approach and some of the nasty things you have said….but i never have resorted to calling you names.

j

I have disagreed with you….but i havent attacked you
On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 23:48:26 GMT, "Kilgore Trout" scribbled:

I agree with you really

You agree that; "there will always just be bitter, disgruntaled and pathetic people out there who get their jollies attacking others"?
Seeing as you attack me every chance you get that’s really rather amusing.
J
jrzyguy
Jul 10, 2004
heh…i still think you are obnoxious as hell tho dude.

Nothing personal…i have seen it happen on many newsgroups and message boards….someone just gets a bit too full of themselves.

I get your repeated point about crack heads. But why be so nasty to folks who are just asking simple (is dummie) questions? Why call people names and be so smug and say "read the manual" or "F1"…..why not just ignore those posters like many people do? It’s not like you are really going to actualy stop crackers and warez people…..so why waste your energy and get so heated all the time?

I think you have calmed down a bit. I certainly am not looking to make an on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im sure adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there. And if someone is going to bootleg a PS…then i agree..this isnt the forum to ask those kinda questions.

well..you havent been quite so harsh lately…..my harsh comments were actualy meant about other people.

Peace
jj

void…i have never personaly attacked you like you have attacked others.
I
have never used the F word towards you or the like (while you feel free
to
cuss and rant and rave at anyone you want)

I have CERTAINLY disagreed with your approach and some of the nasty
things
you have said….but i never have resorted to calling you names.

"atta boy!"
V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:11:13 -0400, "jrzyguy"
scribbled:

Good! If you thought I was fluffy and kitten like then something would be seriously wrong..

Nothing personal…i have seen it happen on many newsgroups and message boards….someone just gets a bit too full of themselves.
I get your repeated point about crack heads. But why be so nasty to folks who are just asking simple (is dummie) questions? Why call people names and

Because I abhor stupidity. Because in the time it takes to type out one answer to a moronic question the person asking could have found a dozen answers on Google. Laziness and stupidity go hand in hand.

be so smug and say "read the manual" or "F1"…..why not just ignore those

Reading the manual is a good things. Learning to do something, especially something simple, on your own is a good thing.

posters like many people do? It’s not like you are really going to actualy

Because I choose not to?

stop crackers and warez people…..so why waste your energy and get so heated all the time?

Trust me, I never get ‘heated’ over anything on usenet.

I think you have calmed down a bit. I certainly am not looking to make an

Damn…. not enough bastard juice in the mornings…

on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im sure

Ain’t gonna happen.

adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there. And if

That’s the same attitude that lets people get raped, mugged and killed within sight and sound of dozens of people who could have helped. "Someone else will take care of it."
R
Roberto
Jul 10, 2004
Probably a separate folder named ‘Voivod’. :o)

You certainly deserve at least that. ;o)

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in a
small folder

R
Roberto
Jul 10, 2004
And keep doing that for two years… Now, that’s sad. And pathetic.

"Canopus" wrote in message
in article hQBHc.809$%, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/09/2004 11:53 AM:

This newsgroup has really gone downhill – it’s half full of semi literate cretins who get their kicks out of smart ass (or is that dumb ass) replies
to requests for help –

Each person decides how they will use the newsgroup. Evidently you have decided that you are going to use it to whine and cry in public.
R
Roberto
Jul 10, 2004
I can’t say, Voivod has been too nice to people. But AFAIK, you have to be trully dumb to be attacked by him, too. And, frankly, there are too many ‘shitheads’ out there who deserve it.

"jrzyguy" wrote in message

I get your repeated point about crack heads. But why be so nasty to folks who are just asking simple (is dummie) questions? Why call people names and
be so smug and say "read the manual" or "F1"…..why not just ignore those posters like many people do? It’s not like you are really going to actualy
stop crackers and warez people…..so why waste your energy and get so heated all the time?

I think you have calmed down a bit. I certainly am not looking to make an on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im sure adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there. And if someone is going to bootleg a PS…then i agree..this isnt the forum to ask
those kinda questions.

well..you havent been quite so harsh lately…..my harsh comments were actualy meant about other people.

Peace
jj

void…i have never personaly attacked you like you have attacked others.
I
have never used the F word towards you or the like (while you feel free
to
cuss and rant and rave at anyone you want)

I have CERTAINLY disagreed with your approach and some of the nasty
things
you have said….but i never have resorted to calling you names.

"atta boy!"

V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 11:58:06 +0200, "Branko Vukelic" scribbled:

Let’s hope it corrupts and crashes his drive ๐Ÿ™‚

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in a
small folder

D
DapperDan
Jul 10, 2004
"Branko Vukelic" wrote in message

I’m trying to follow this thread. Your top posts are making it slightly awkward.
Any chance you could post like normal people ?
Thanks …..
J
jrzyguy
Jul 10, 2004
scribbled:

Good! If you thought I was fluffy and kitten like then something would be seriously wrong..

I get your repeated point about crack heads. But why be so nasty to
folks
who are just asking simple (is dummie) questions? Why call people names
and
Because I abhor stupidity. Because in the time it takes to type out one answer to a moronic question the person asking could have found a dozen answers on Google. Laziness and stupidity go hand in hand.
be so smug and say "read the manual" or "F1"…..why not just ignore
those
Reading the manual is a good things. Learning to do something, especially something simple, on your own is a good thing.
posters like many people do? It’s not like you are really going to
actualy
Because I choose not to?

I think you have calmed down a bit. I certainly am not looking to make
an

on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im sure adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there. And
if
That’s the same attitude that lets people get raped, mugged and killed within sight and sound of dozens of people who could have helped. "Someone else will take care of it."

Hmmm…well..i think your comapison is a bit extreme. And frankly as someone who has BEEN mugged and yes ever raped i sorta take offence.

But besides that….do you REALLY think your tirades do any good?? Do you REALLY think you are going to stop someone from pirating software by calling them names on group like this?

I just think it is far more healthier to ingore the stupid questions and reply to the more interesting questions.

I DO however think a wisecrack is acceptable if it is done with a bit of humor (i.e, "the crap too").

On the manual issue. I frequently work in Flash….and have a bitch of a time with action scripting. I frequently find myself in a situation where i have created a situation where i have created a new kind of monster that has not been covered in any of the manuals or classes at nyu that i have attended. to ME the problem looked like it should have a clear cut answer….but i have stumped even the greatest flash gurus around with some of my simple questions. (i really get thrown when i am putting MC’s that have buttons inside other buttons that have other MCs that interact with other sites…but this is whole different banana no?)

my point is…what can SEEM like a stupid question…not always is.

There are no stupid questions….just stupid ,smart ass, hateful, smug replies.
V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:05:26 -0400, "jrzyguy" scribbled:

scribbled:

folks
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

an

on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im sure adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there. And
if

Hmmm…well..i think your comapison is a bit extreme. And frankly as

Looking the other way while someone tries to or commits a crime is one of the reasons society sucks these days.

someone who has BEEN mugged and yes ever raped i sorta take offence.

Take offence, hell take two, they’re small.

But besides that….do you REALLY think your tirades do any good?? Do you

They amuse me, or rather, the responses amuse me and that’s all the good they’ve got to do.

REALLY think you are going to stop someone from pirating software by calling them names on group like this?

Nope. See above.

I just think it is far more healthier to ingore the stupid questions and reply to the more interesting questions.

That’s your choice, not mine and not yours to make for me.

I DO however think a wisecrack is acceptable if it is done with a bit of humor (i.e, "the crap too").

See above.

On the manual issue. I frequently work in Flash….and have a bitch of a time with action scripting. I frequently find myself in a situation where i have created a situation where i have created a new kind of monster that has not been covered in any of the manuals or classes at nyu that i have attended. to ME the problem looked like it should have a clear cut answer….but i have stumped even the greatest flash gurus around with some of my simple questions. (i really get thrown when i am putting MC’s that have buttons inside other buttons that have other MCs that interact with other sites…but this is whole different banana no?)

If the questions not covered in the manual, if you’ve searched Google and other sites related to the product/problem and THEN can’t find an answer, it’s the time to ask.

Alas, they usual are. And asked by people who are just too fucking lazy to expend ANY effort trying to find out the answer on their own.

There are no stupid questions….just stupid ,smart ass, hateful, smug replies.

There are many, in numbers beyond count, stupid questions. The phrase "There are no stupid questions" was created so stupid people wouldn’t feel any dumber.
J
jrzyguy
Jul 10, 2004
ah HAH!!!! so i see the game you are playing….you like the responses people give you!!! and i have fallen victim to your void soooo many times!!!!

I do conceed this to you though. I do agree that people should at least make SOME kind of effort to learn things on their own before posting. If they dont have the manual…then there is always F1 and yes…a simple google will get them to myjanee or some other tutorial site. I have to say…i dont usualy post a question unless i have been struggling with something for quite a while. (like that damn extract tool!! i have read a few tutorials..AND the manual on that one…and still cant get it to work the way i would like with say hair that is against a similar background…grrrr!).

So go on and keep bashing them…i really dont take any personal offence…..and kinda secretly enjoy our occasional spars over ethics.

One thing tho…you ALWAYS go after people who dont have a manual….or dont read the manual. But take my work scenario. We have licences for about 50 people for photoshop….and only one manual for our department (which is spread out over 6 floors). The operators in the satelites do not have access to a manual (our boss keeps it locked up in her office). So there ARE people who have legitimate access to PS without the backup material. (there is always F1 tho <grin>).

Ok…weather u like it or not…im resolved to making peace with your chaffing self.

Now if you tell me u are gonna vote for Bush/Cheney or is it really Cheney/Bush…i might have to really take you on <grin>.
J
jrzyguy
Jul 10, 2004
im sure he could file him under numerous different folders ๐Ÿ™‚

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts
in
a
small folder

T
toosano
Jul 10, 2004
What a crock. If this newsgroup was limited to only the elite problems there would be nobody on it. This group is here to help everybody-morons, smartasses, too-big-for-their-own- britches-smartasses, lazy fucks-who cares. I probably fit in to all of those categories at one time or another. But mostly this group is a great time saver when someone is stumped. It’s great to get a fresh perspective on a problem sometimes. And sometimes the manual is not so comprehensive as it can be in a layman’s tongue. And, jrzyguy, if someone chooses to be an asshole in here they’re going to be, and will justify it in their own heads why they can be. Ultimately, they are assholes because it is their nature. Just because they have knowledge of any given subject won’t make them humble, patient or understanding. Their ego will however, always force them to show off their abilities, all the while being assholes. Uncontrollable, kinda like tourettes.

scribbled:

folks
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

an

Ain’t gonna happen.

adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there. And
if

V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 17:56:25 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

What a crock. If this newsgroup was limited to only the elite problems there

You’re confused. But that’s ok, newbies are allowed to be clueless.

would be nobody on it. This group is here to help everybody-morons,

The purpose of this group for anyone other than yourself is not your determination to make.

smartasses, too-big-for-their-own- britches-smartasses, lazy fucks-who cares. I probably fit in to all of those categories at one time or another.

Like right now.

But mostly this group is a great time saver when someone is stumped. It’s

There’s a difference, and you’d have noticed it if you’d actually read my post, between being stumped and being too fucking lazy to even bother trying to find the answer.

great to get a fresh perspective on a problem sometimes. And sometimes the manual is not so comprehensive as it can be in a layman’s tongue.

Photoshop’s manual is among the best I’ve ever read.

And, jrzyguy, if someone chooses to be an asshole in here they’re going to be, and will justify it in their own heads why they can be. Ultimately, they are assholes because it is their nature. Just because they have knowledge of

So you’re being an asshole because it’s your nature?

any given subject won’t make them humble, patient or understanding. Their ego will however, always force them to show off their abilities, all the while being assholes. Uncontrollable, kinda like tourettes.

Bark for me, doggie, bark!

scribbled:

folks
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

an

Ain’t gonna happen.

if
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 10, 2004
A lot of words… well done!

So, how’s your Dutch?
Kilgore Trout is zo vreselijk lelijk dat zijn moeder na de geboorte eerst nog drie uur met de nageboorte heeft geknuffeld.

PS en noem mij geen kleine poep
T
toosano
Jul 10, 2004
AHAHA, you prove my points so well.
Like you say, I can do and say anything I want here. Not surprised you jumped on this, kinda like you took it like it was personally aimed at you! Unlike you, I am immune to flame and criticism. Fire away, boring child.

What a crock. If this newsgroup was limited to only the elite problems
there

The purpose of this group for anyone other than yourself is not your determination to make.

smartasses, too-big-for-their-own- britches-smartasses, lazy fucks-who cares. I probably fit in to all of those categories at one time or
another.
Like right now.

There’s a difference, and you’d have noticed it if you’d actually read my post, between being stumped and being too fucking lazy to even bother trying to find the answer.

great to get a fresh perspective on a problem sometimes. And sometimes
the
manual is not so comprehensive as it can be in a layman’s tongue.

And, jrzyguy, if someone chooses to be an asshole in here they’re going
to
be, and will justify it in their own heads why they can be. Ultimately,
they
are assholes because it is their nature. Just because they have knowledge
of

any given subject won’t make them humble, patient or understanding. Their ego will however, always force them to show off their abilities, all the while being assholes. Uncontrollable, kinda like tourettes.

scribbled:

Nothing personal…i have seen it happen on many newsgroups and
boards….someone just gets a bit too full of themselves.
folks
who are just asking simple (is dummie) questions? Why call people
names
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

I think you have calmed down a bit. I certainly am not looking to
make
an

on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im
sure
Ain’t gonna happen.

adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there.
And
if
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 10, 2004
It was a simple question moron! No tears, just curious…

You starting to sound like You Know Who You Are. Be careful.
V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:07:20 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

AHAHA, you prove my points so well.

Your points? You mean where you described yourself repeatedly?

Like you say, I can do and say anything I want here. Not surprised you jumped on this, kinda like you took it like it was personally aimed at you!

You replied to my post. If it was aimed at someone else you’re even dumber than you appear.

Unlike you, I am immune to flame and criticism. Fire away, boring child.

Right, that’s why I’m leading you around by the nose…. lie some more, it’s funny.

What a crock. If this newsgroup was limited to only the elite problems
there

smartasses, too-big-for-their-own- britches-smartasses, lazy fucks-who cares. I probably fit in to all of those categories at one time or
another.
Like right now.

great to get a fresh perspective on a problem sometimes. And sometimes
the
manual is not so comprehensive as it can be in a layman’s tongue.

And, jrzyguy, if someone chooses to be an asshole in here they’re going
to
be, and will justify it in their own heads why they can be. Ultimately,
they
are assholes because it is their nature. Just because they have knowledge
of

scribbled:

Nothing personal…i have seen it happen on many newsgroups and
boards….someone just gets a bit too full of themselves.
folks
who are just asking simple (is dummie) questions? Why call people
names
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

I think you have calmed down a bit. I certainly am not looking to
make
an

on-line enemy. I just really think you should lighten up a bit. Im
sure
Ain’t gonna happen.

adobe is doing enough on their own to catch the pirates out there.
And
if
V
Voivod
Jul 10, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:03:27 GMT, "Kilgore Trout" scribbled:

So being abusive to PS users who are using illegal copies is like fighting off muggers, rapists and murderers???

Not unexpectedly you completely missed my point. Go back and read what I wrote a few times. Get someone with a grammar school education to help you sound out the words you can’t understand.

What a complete and utter tosser you are!

Do you often leap into a newsgroup whine first?

scribbled:

folks
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

an

Ain’t gonna happen.

if
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 10, 2004
Dat is zo zeer grappig! Als u grappiger was zou u zoals shit op een stok
zo
grappig zijn…

Mijn Nederlands is niet zeer goed – hoe uw Engels?

:o)

Il mio inglese
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 10, 2004

Punished? Who the fuck do you think you are you little shit!

K

literate
replies

K

There are people you don’t like everywhere. In your street, at your job,
at
your local supermarket, amongst your own friends, and yes, even on the Usenet. That’s a bummer, isn’t it?

Still, I think everybody’s getting helped in here so that couldn’t be the problem, but yes, sometimes people get punished when you post dumb
questions
or answers. (It happened to me a few times and I was more struck by my own stupidity than any rude answer I got). Sometimes people post questions
that
really make me wonder how the hell they are going to get anything out of
PS,
if they can’t find the obvious themselves? Then you’ll probably get the
RTFM
or something like that. That’s how the real world works. You may not like it, but I, for example, do like it. It’s simple and clear. I even think it helps people to look for answers themselves by Googling or experimenting
in
PS more before posting a question, instead of starting with a question
(that
gets 50.000 Google hits) because they’re too lazy to find it out
themselves.
You can see that most of the people that answer most of the questions in this ng are the people that ask the least questions or none at all. Not because they don’t have any questions, but because they first start
looking
for themselves, and then come with specific questions. Those are posts I like to read to learn from. For me that’s the value of this ng.

So I think it’s ‘so sad’ that you want everybody just to be nice and friendly, while lots of people just come here to get help from a living PS manual, when it’s obvious they didn’t even try to find the answer. Then
the
‘I could name names – but you know who you are…’ squad comes into
action.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 10, 2004
Keep talking out of yours…

K

Whine, moan, cry? I don’t think so – just expressing regret at the
decline
of Usenet.

Bye bye…
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
So being abusive to PS users who are using illegal copies is like fighting off muggers, rapists and murderers???

What a complete and utter tosser you are!

K

scribbled:

folks
and
those
actualy
Because I choose not to?

an

Ain’t gonna happen.

if

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
Worrying isn’t it – but the defining difference is; I only abuse the abusers…

It’s a bit like Robin Hood – only robbing the rich… :o)

Well, it has been a nice abusive evening for me, but it’s 02:00 am over here, so I’ll quit abusing the abusers abuser and abuse you again tomorrow. Probably.

PS You really need to work on your Dutch ๐Ÿ™‚
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004

K

Humour is good – not answering is fine… but what possible satisfaction
do
these idiots get for saying; "read the manual" (and variations), or;
"look
it up in Google"

What possible satisfaction do you get from crying about what other people choose to do in newsgroups?

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
?? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?????????! ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????????;
Yeah, you’ll have to work on that one
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Dat is zo zeer grappig! Als u grappiger was zou u zoals shit op een stok zo grappig zijn…

K

So, how’s your Dutch?
Kilgore Trout is zo vreselijk lelijk dat zijn moeder na de geboorte eerst nog drie uur met de nageboorte heeft geknuffeld.

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004

K

You starting to sound like You Know Who You Are. Be careful.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
?? ???????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ??????? ?????????! ?? ??????? ?? ?? ????????;

?

Dat is zo zeer grappig! Als u grappiger was zou u zoals shit op een stok
zo
grappig zijn…

Il mio inglese
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Or

Le tatou ambidextre seul a brouill
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Nah – never gonna use it!

K

Well, it has been a nice abusive evening for me, but it’s 02:00 am over here, so I’ll quit abusing the abusers abuser and abuse you again
tomorrow.
Probably.

PS You really need to work on your Dutch ๐Ÿ™‚

R
Roberto
Jul 11, 2004
No chance I’m bottom-posting. Instead, try standing on your head like I do. :-p

Top posts work well when you reply to the entire message and when you have something meaningful to say. Since my previous post in this thread was utterly useless (as is the thread itself), I don’t think it really matters.

You shouldn’t take everything seriously, DapperDan. Sometimes you want to print out a good post and file it away for future reference, and soetime there are posts like the ones in this thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰

"DapperDan" wrote in message

I’m trying to follow this thread. Your top posts are making it slightly awkward.
Thanks …..

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
He is right in the point of his post. Don’t go attacking him personal. That’s not nice.

"MArtin Chiselwitt" wrote in message
M.c.

Design-Crowd wrote:

I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years you are so right Kilgore. No
young
wannabe designer could expect either help or a civil answer in this NG anymore. I find it a shame that people like

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts
in a
small folder and I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and
reading
the kind of answers they come up with. The most recent was Eric Gill
telling
me to ‘P’ off. Yes its all pretty disgusting. Theres no problem with
debate,
healthy discussion or even stuff we dont agree on but there has to be a
line
drawn with foul & abusive behaviour. I personally think its not too late
for
these people and others like them to turn this NG into a pleasant place
for
all to enjoy.

JohnT
www.designcrowd.com

literate
replies

K

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
Jongeman. Hij heeft gelijk want je gedraagt je bijzonder kinderachtig en irritant. Als je niet zo geobsedeerd was met je ego verdedigen, dan liet je dit van je af glijden. Je werd in de eerste instantie niet aangevallen, maar blijkbaar voel je je toch aangesproken.

Try dedicating your newsgroup posting to helping others, instead of trying to win flame wars at the cost of people that come here to help others in the Photoshop community who need their help. I’ve seen you’ve helped quite some, but you tend to flame others who do the same. Why won’t you leave out just that?

That would be great! ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
Tiemen Rapati
(New to this newsgroup – or at last the newsgroup I find here after 4 years.)

So, how’s your Dutch?

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
"Tiemen Rapati" wrote in message
Jongeman. Hij heeft gelijk want je gedraagt je bijzonder kinderachtig en irritant. Als je niet zo geobsedeerd was met je ego verdedigen, dan liet
je
dit van je af glijden. Je werd in de eerste instantie niet aangevallen,
maar
blijkbaar voel je je toch aangesproken.

Waar heb je het over? En hoe kom je bij het idee dat ik een jongeman zou zijn? Hoezo ben ik bezig met het verdedigen van mijn ego? Ik verdedig het standpunt dat mensen vaak wel iets meer zelf kunnen uitdokteren, voor ze naar deze nieuwsgroep gaan om hun handje op houden. En ja, ik voelde me aangesproken door de zin, "You know who you are…", omdat de mensen die Kilgore Trout daarmee bedoelde hetzelfde standpunt verdedigen. Vriendelijk of niet. Dat dat alles resulteerde in een gezellige avond flamen, is wellicht jammer, maar was kennelijk even nodig. Als Kilgore vandaag met een serieus PS probleem komt, en ik weet een oplossing, zal ik hem heus helpen hoor. Als hij maar wel eerst zijn best heeft gedaan het zelf op te lossen. ๐Ÿ™‚

PS Zoals je wellicht hebt kunnen lezen, wordt het op prijs gesteld wanneer je je antwoord onderaan zet, zodat het allemaal leesbaar blijft.
V
Voivod
Jul 11, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:42:30 +0200, "Tiemen Rapati" scribbled:

Try dedicating your newsgroup posting to helping others

Why don’t YOU try that instead of trying to tell people what they should or shouldn’t do.
TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
Hey Voivod, thanks for the warm welcome. I’ll be happy participating and helping you guys with your problems. PS problems that is.

Je hebt waarschijnlijk gelijk Vincent, maar de manier waarop is z
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
V1nc3 baby

You post in whatever language you like – with the help of my fantastic online translator it’s easy to turn it into perfect English!
Annoying I do not want call certainly it, because I certain weet that has everyone who perhaps participated, to both sides, (behalve John ‘ Emma ‘ t) sit laugh yesterday. Kilgore and Voivod have daily discussions. I consider it more as a form of recreation. A beetje to tease. And sometimes it and beetje escalate. Have do you never once brawl with your partner? That can be also very annoying, but the world does not fare.

See!

You call this perfect English? Maybe you should your George Bush comment ๐Ÿ™‚
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
You call this perfect English? Maybe you should your George Bush comment
๐Ÿ™‚

Please copypaste ‘reconsider’ in between ‘should’ and ‘your’ for perfect English. Thnx
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
Errr – my point was how bad the online translator is… was that not
clear?
God this humour thing is difficult!

K

It was very clear, but my ‘funny’ reply wasn’t, I guess.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
V1nc3 baby

You post in whatever language you like – with the help of my fantastic online translator it’s easy to turn it into perfect English!

Annoying I do not want call certainly it, because I certain weet that has everyone who perhaps participated, to both sides, (behalve John ‘ Emma ‘ t) sit laugh yesterday. Kilgore and Voivod have daily discussions. I consider it more as a form of recreation. A beetje to tease. And sometimes it and beetje escalate. Have do you never once brawl with your partner? That can be also very annoying, but the world does not fare.

See!

K

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
Well.. Kilgore it’s great that we can understand each other then. ๐Ÿ™‚ This will be the last time I post in dutch.

Vincent. Als jij een beetje pesten leuk vindt, dat is jouw ding. Maar dat kan best ergens anders. Als we nou hier het alleen over photoshop hebben. En daar mogen best grapjes enzo bij, maar niet zo off topic en persoonlijk als het nu gebeurd. Kilgore (haha met z’n vertaler) is ook geen engel, maar als jullie elkaar met rust laten of op een andere manier (voeg ‘m toe aan msn of yahoo messenger ofzo) jullie geschillen uitvechten, dan hebben we hier een nieuwsgroep die veel effectiever is en een prettigere sfeer ademt. Is dat niet een mooi idee.

๐Ÿ™‚

Please copypaste ‘reconsider’ in between ‘should’ and ‘your’ for perfect English. Thnx

V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
Well.. Kilgore it’s great that we can understand each other then. ๐Ÿ™‚ This will be the last time I post in dutch.

Vincent. Als jij een beetje pesten leuk vindt, dat is jouw ding. Maar dat kan best ergens anders. Als we nou hier het alleen over photoshop hebben.
En
daar mogen best grapjes enzo bij, maar niet zo off topic en persoonlijk
als
het nu gebeurd. Kilgore (haha met z’n vertaler) is ook geen engel, maar
als
jullie elkaar met rust laten of op een andere manier (voeg ‘m toe aan msn
of
yahoo messenger ofzo) jullie geschillen uitvechten, dan hebben we hier een nieuwsgroep die veel effectiever is en een prettigere sfeer ademt. Is dat niet een mooi idee.

Het is allemaal al aan het uitfaden. En iedereen blijft toch wel PS vragen beantwoorden, dus dit is meer een zijweg. Ik kan je niet beloven dat het nooit meer zal gebeuren, maar ik zal mijn best doen.

Groet

En nu weer in het Engels want die vertalingen zijn alles uit het verband rukkend.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Errr – my point was how bad the online translator is… was that not clear? God this humour thing is difficult!

K

V1nc3 baby

See!

๐Ÿ™‚
V
Voivod
Jul 11, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:27:55 -0400, "jrzyguy" scribbled:

ah HAH!!!! so i see the game you are playing….you like the responses people give you!!! and i have fallen victim to your void soooo many times!!!!

Something like that.

I do conceed this to you though. I do agree that people should at least make SOME kind of effort to learn things on their own before posting. If

Especially when it’s something incredibly simple like "how do I change the marquee tool from a rectangle to a circle" or "how do I crop a specified size."

they dont have the manual…then there is always F1 and yes…a simple google will get them to myjanee or some other tutorial site. I have to say…i dont usualy post a question unless i have been struggling with something for quite a while. (like that damn extract tool!! i have read a

Good for you!

few tutorials..AND the manual on that one…and still cant get it to work the way i would like with say hair that is against a similar background…grrrr!).

Must be a CS tool?

So go on and keep bashing them…i really dont take any personal offence…..and kinda secretly enjoy our occasional spars over ethics.

Heh.

One thing tho…you ALWAYS go after people who dont have a manual….or dont read the manual. But take my work scenario. We have licences for about 50

While I’ll grant that there are at times extenuating circumstances that keep users from the manual or the help files (I can’t remember if there’s an option not to install them) the majority of the time it’s either sheer laziness or people who got pirated copies with the help files left out.

people for photoshop….and only one manual for our department (which is spread out over 6 floors). The operators in the satelites do not have access to a manual (our boss keeps it locked up in her office). So there ARE people who have legitimate access to PS without the backup material. (there is always F1 tho <grin>).

But then you’ve got a group of Photoshop users who are getting paid to use Photoshop who can ask each other questions.

Ok…weather u like it or not…im resolved to making peace with your chaffing self.

Resolve away.

Now if you tell me u are gonna vote for Bush/Cheney or is it really Cheney/Bush…i might have to really take you on <grin>.

I’m not going to vote, period.
T
toosano
Jul 11, 2004
Don’t worry V1, you can do anything you want in this NG. Voidvoid says so.

C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
in article , jrzyguy at
wrote on 07/09/2004 7:11 PM:

why not just ignore those
posters

Yes, why didn’t you?

Because you wanted to put your two cents in… just like everyone else does. Rude people get to put there "cents" in just like "polite" people. Just because you think he is rude, does not mean he can’t post his messages, just like you do.
C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
Nope.

in article , DapperDan at
wrote on 07/10/2004 5:19 AM:

Thanks …..

Nope.
C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
in article , jrzyguy at
wrote on 07/10/2004 9:05 AM:

Hmmm…well..i think your comapison is a bit extreme. And frankly as someone who has BEEN mugged and yes ever raped i sorta take offence.

Calm down and write in English.

do you REALLY think your tirades do any good??

Do YOU?

Do you
REALLY think you are going to stop someone from pirating software by calling them names on group like this?

Do you really think you are going to change how someone writes in the newsgroup by whining at them?

I just think it is far more healthier to ingore…

Too bad you can’t follow your own advice.

I DO however think a wisecrack is acceptable if it is done with a bit of humor…

Yes.

On the manual issue. I frequently work in Flash….and have a bitch of a time with action scripting.

Personal problem?

i have stumped even the greatest flash gurus around with some of my simple questions.

Not very good "gurus" then, are they.

What can seem like a rude comment, not always is.

There are no stupid questions.

Oh, there are stupid questions.

.just stupid ,smart ass, hateful, smug
replies.

Take your own advice and ignore them.

Can you do that? Are you able?

hahaha.
C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
in article
wrote on 07/10/2004 2:56 PM:

This group is here to help everybody…

You don’t get to decide what the newsgroup is "here" for anyone but you.

Everyone else gets to decide for themselves. I think the newsgroup is "here" for me to play with goofballs like you.
C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
You hearing voices again from people’s butts?

How amusing.

in article Rm%Hc.615$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/10/2004 4:56 PM:

K

decline
of Usenet.

Bye bye…

C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
You don’t like having your own question come back at you?

hahahahaha.

Too bad.

hahaha.

in article dD%Hc.618$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/10/2004 5:14 PM:

K

Humour is good – not answering is fine… but what possible satisfaction
do
"look
it up in Google"

C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
in article sh0Ic.631$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/10/2004 5:59 PM:

I only abuse the
abusers…

When will you start?
C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
in article 40f10a0b$0$772$, Tiemen Rapati at
wrote on 07/11/2004 2:30 AM:

Don’t go attacking him personal.
That’s not nice.

You think "nice" is the standard for Usenet?

hahahahaha.
C
Canopus
Jul 11, 2004
in article 40f10d60$0$768$, Tiemen Rapati at
wrote on 07/11/2004 2:42 AM:

Try dedicating your newsgroup posting to helping others…

Why don’t you worry about YOUR own postings and leave other people to worry about theirs.

Do you like me telling you how to post? Do you think I have a right to tell you how to post?

Now ask yourself if you have a right to tell someone else how to post.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
For you non Dutch speaking people, just so you don’t feel left out…

Tieman said:

"Vincent. If you a beetje tease nice find, that is your thing. But that is possible best somewhere else. If we only have nou here concerning photoshop. And there best jokes can enzo at, but this way off topic and personally happened as now. Kilgore (haha with his translator) are angel also no, but allow each other with rest as you or in a different way (joint m. to msn or yahoo knife-narrower ofzo) your disputes battle out, then we have here a newsgroup which much are more effective and a more pleasant environment breathes. Is that not a beautiful idea".

and V1nc3nt replied:

"It is all already to the uitfaden. And everyone continues ask P answer nevertheless, therefore this is a more sideway. I cannot promise you that it will happen never more, but I will do my best".

Groet

"And now English because those translations are everything from the link jerking".

And now me:

Everything from the link jerking indeed! I am definately angel also no… what’s a ‘beetje’ (Robin Gibb?). Uitfaden? ofzo? enzo?

K

Well.. Kilgore it’s great that we can understand each other then. ๐Ÿ™‚
This
will be the last time I post in dutch.

Vincent. Als jij een beetje pesten leuk vindt, dat is jouw ding. Maar
dat
kan best ergens anders. Als we nou hier het alleen over photoshop
hebben.
En
daar mogen best grapjes enzo bij, maar niet zo off topic en persoonlijk
als
het nu gebeurd. Kilgore (haha met z’n vertaler) is ook geen engel, maar
als
jullie elkaar met rust laten of op een andere manier (voeg ‘m toe aan
msn
of
yahoo messenger ofzo) jullie geschillen uitvechten, dan hebben we hier
een
nieuwsgroep die veel effectiever is en een prettigere sfeer ademt. Is
dat
niet een mooi idee.

Het is allemaal al aan het uitfaden. En iedereen blijft toch wel PS vragen beantwoorden, dus dit is meer een zijweg. Ik kan je niet beloven dat het nooit meer zal gebeuren, maar ik zal mijn best doen.

Groet

En nu weer in het Engels want die vertalingen zijn alles uit het verband rukkend.

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
beetje = a little
enzo = etc.
ofzo = something like that
uitfaden = "anglo-nized" dutch -> uit = out, so it’s fading out.

knife-narrower?

Haha well that’s definitely the end of our dutch escapade, and Vincent, I think that’s great. I’ll still try to help with the outfading.
Because I misjudged you, I will be more tentative in my approaches. But there are still a lot guys who don’t really add anything to this PS community and seem to get their kick out of annoying other people. (I read just a series of new comments by one who I won’t credit anything) Ignoring is a difficult task sometimes.

But as for PS. I have a question that hasn’t been answered yet. I’ll do a new post, cause this one is long enough.

For you non Dutch speaking people, just so you don’t feel left out…
Tieman said:

"Vincent. If you a beetje tease nice find, that is your thing. But that is possible best somewhere else. If we only have nou here concerning
photoshop.
And there best jokes can enzo at, but this way off topic and personally happened as now. Kilgore (haha with his translator) are angel also no, but allow each other with rest as you or in a different way (joint m. to msn
or
yahoo knife-narrower ofzo) your disputes battle out, then we have here a newsgroup which much are more effective and a more pleasant environment breathes. Is that not a beautiful idea".

and V1nc3nt replied:

"It is all already to the uitfaden. And everyone continues ask P answer nevertheless, therefore this is a more sideway. I cannot promise you that
it
will happen never more, but I will do my best".

Groet

"And now English because those translations are everything from the link jerking".

And now me:

Everything from the link jerking indeed! I am definately angel also no… what’s a ‘beetje’ (Robin Gibb?). Uitfaden? ofzo? enzo?
K

Well.. Kilgore it’s great that we can understand each other then. ๐Ÿ™‚
This
will be the last time I post in dutch.

Vincent. Als jij een beetje pesten leuk vindt, dat is jouw ding. Maar
dat
kan best ergens anders. Als we nou hier het alleen over photoshop
hebben.
En
daar mogen best grapjes enzo bij, maar niet zo off topic en
persoonlijk
als
het nu gebeurd. Kilgore (haha met z’n vertaler) is ook geen engel,
maar
als
jullie elkaar met rust laten of op een andere manier (voeg ‘m toe aan
msn
of
yahoo messenger ofzo) jullie geschillen uitvechten, dan hebben we hier
een
nieuwsgroep die veel effectiever is en een prettigere sfeer ademt. Is
dat
niet een mooi idee.

Het is allemaal al aan het uitfaden. En iedereen blijft toch wel PS
vragen
beantwoorden, dus dit is meer een zijweg. Ik kan je niet beloven dat het nooit meer zal gebeuren, maar ik zal mijn best doen.

Groet

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
Kilgore…

Sigh…

Not very bright are you!? Let me guess; no friends, never had a
girlfriend,
bad breath, acne, get your kicks abusing people on here (and other newsgroups?) and wanking to digital porn…

K

I only abuse the
abusers…

When will you start?

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 11, 2004
If you will just shut up I might just find time to do something with Photoshop.

And yes, there are some things like regulations one should follow in order to manage a healthy community. The same applies in this digital world. That’s why they invented moderators at Forums. Usenet has none, so people have more freedom. If you can’t handle that freedom and go out offending other people and behaving like a moron, there is nobody of authoroty to make you do otherwise. On one hand this is a good thing, on the other I hope this NG will get a sense of what is generally approved and what is not, setting boundaries Currently I’m trying to inform people that they are exceeding the limits of what I think is amusing or productive.

I’ve read all the replies you’ve wrote in your last sessions, and you have absolutely no right saying I should mind MY posts, as I AM trying to do good with my posts, and you are only shouting abuse at
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Should be – but with your help, ‘twat’ is becoming the standard!

(If you don’t speak ‘English’, substitute: ‘twat’ for ‘dickhead’, ‘no-brain’, ‘bush voter’… )

K

in article 40f10a0b$0$772$, Tiemen Rapati
at
wrote on 07/11/2004 2:30 AM:

Don’t go attacking him personal.
That’s not nice.

You think "nice" is the standard for Usenet?

hahahahaha.

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Sigh…

Not very bright are you!? Let me guess; no friends, never had a girlfriend, bad breath, acne, get your kicks abusing people on here (and other newsgroups?) and wanking to digital porn…

K

I only abuse the
abusers…

When will you start?

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
there
there
their
they’re

One of these is the correct word to use in your ramble – happy to help. :o)

K

in article , jrzyguy at
wrote on 07/09/2004 7:11 PM:

why not just ignore those
posters

Yes, why didn’t you?

Because you wanted to put your two cents in… just like everyone else
does.
Rude people get to put there cents" in just like "polite" people. Just because you think he is rude, does not mean he can’t post his messages,
just
like you do.

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
I love intellectual debate…

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is easy!

hahahahaha

Dribble….

K

PS – hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

You don’t like having your own question come back at you?
hahahahaha.

Too bad.

hahaha.

in article dD%Hc.618$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/10/2004 5:14 PM:

K

Humour is good – not answering is fine… but what possible
satisfaction
do
"look
it up in Google"

What possible satisfaction do you get from crying about what other
people
choose to do in newsgroups?
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
I’ll bet a fart is the pinnacle of humour in the sad little world of Canopus!

K

How amusing.

K

decline
of Usenet.

Bye bye…
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
in article 40f10d60$0$768$, Tiemen Rapati
at

Why don’t you worry about YOUR own postings and leave other people to
worry
about theirs.

Ditto!

Do you like me telling you how to post? Do you think I have a right to
tell
you how to post?

Ditto!

Yawn…

K
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 11, 2004
Sorry, but I did say after today!

K

Kilgore…

Sigh…

girlfriend,
bad breath, acne, get your kicks abusing people on here (and other newsgroups?) and wanking to digital porn…

K

I only abuse the
abusers…

When will you start?

T
toosano
Jul 11, 2004
What a lamer. So VoidVoid changed his sig to Can-of-Puss, eh? The only people this group isn’t here to help are dumbasses like you that are here to fuck it up. Run off and beat your dog.

in article , watashee at

Everyone else gets to decide for themselves. I think the newsgroup is "here" for me to play with goofballs like you.
T
toosano
Jul 11, 2004
Practice what you preach, Can-of-Puss/voidvoid

at

worry
about theirs.

tell
you how to post?

V
Voivod
Jul 11, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:29:18 +0200, "Tiemen Rapati" scribbled:

If you will just shut up I might just find time to do something with Photoshop.

How is his posting keeping you from doing something with Photoshop? Are you that obsessed that you can’t not read his posts?

And yes, there are some things like regulations one should follow in order

There are no ‘regulations’ on usenet.

to manage a healthy community. The same applies in this digital world. That’s why they invented moderators at Forums. Usenet has none, so people

Usenet has no moderated groups? Are you drunk or just stupid?

have more freedom. If you can’t handle that freedom and go out offending other people and behaving like a moron, there is nobody of authoroty to make you do otherwise. On one hand this is a good thing, on the other I hope this NG will get a sense of what is generally approved and what is not, setting

And who gets to set the ‘generally approved’ behavior, you?

boundaries Currently I’m trying to inform people that they are exceeding the limits of what I think is amusing or productive.

The question you now have to ask is; "does anyone really give a flying fuck what you think?"

I’ve read all the replies you’ve wrote in your last sessions, and you have absolutely no right saying I should mind MY posts, as I AM trying to do good

He has every right to post his opinions.

with my posts, and you are only shouting abuse at รฉveryone. But in principle it is correct what you say. You are just not the one who should be saying it.

That’s also not something you’re in charge of.

at

worry
about theirs.

tell
you how to post?

V
Voivod
Jul 11, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:49:13 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

What a lamer. So VoidVoid changed his sig to Can-of-Puss, eh?

Hmm…. which idiotic troll are you… I don’t really give a fuck enough to go look through Google to see which imbecile throws that name lame around all the time… As for ‘sig’ you mean ‘nick’, right? And either way you’re wrong, try learning how to read headers.

The only people this group isn’t here to help are dumbasses like you that are here to fuck it up. Run off and beat your dog.

Do you need another hankie, crybaby?

in article , watashee at

T
toosano
Jul 11, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:49:13 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

What a lamer. So VoidVoid changed his sig to Can-of-Puss, eh?

Hmm…. which idiotic troll are you… I don’t really give a fuck enough to go look through Google to see which imbecile throws that name lame around all the time… As for ‘sig’ you mean ‘nick’, right? And either way you’re wrong, try learning how to read headers.

The only people this group isn’t here to help are dumbasses like you that are here to fuck it up. Run off and beat your dog.

Do you need another hankie, crybaby?
AHAHA, So sorry, voided, In your case, I should have said to go beat your meat.
But you’re surely doing that while you type your tripe.
AHAHA!!!
V
Voivod
Jul 11, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:24:41 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

AHAHA!!!

I’ve worked with handicapped kids who brayed like that at things they imagined to be funny but weren’t. I’d hate to think I was laughing at your pitiful attempts at flaming if you were brain damaged in some way…
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
Tiemen Rapati wrote:

knife-narrower?

LOL I missed that one the first time.
The English word ‘Messenger’ translated as being a Dutch word becomes Knife-narrower (mes=knife & enger=narrower). That calls for some nice experimenting on www.worldlingo.com
T
toosano
Jul 11, 2004
And I would hate to think that I would be, though I surely am, contributing to your ceiling decoration.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 18:24:41 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

AHAHA!!!

I’ve worked with handicapped kids who brayed like that at things they imagined to be funny but weren’t. I’d hate to think I was laughing at your pitiful attempts at flaming if you were brain damaged in some way…
V
V1nc3nt
Jul 11, 2004
"watashee" wrote in message
And I would hate to think that I would be, though I surely am,
contributing
to your ceiling decoration.

In that case, he needs a very big ceiling ๐Ÿ™‚
EG
Eric Gill
Jul 11, 2004
"Design-Crowd" wrote in
news:40eedece$0$26982$:

I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years you are so right Kilgore.

Funny; looking at the Google archive, it’s only been recently you’ve claimed such idiocy, usually right after being taken to task for asking people to work for free.

Or lying about how many people breathlessly took up this offer. Or lying about how wonderful your pathetic excuse for a website was. Or lying by making sockpuppets and registering new domains to attempt the same unethical crap.

No
young wannabe designer could expect either help or a civil answer in this NG anymore.

No, no, no – it would be *much* better if they worked for your virtual sweatshop!

I find it a shame that people like

Unlike you K, I dont mind naming names as I have all their transcripts in a small folder

Which anyone with half a brain could replicate – more completely – in three minutes with Google. It’s easy to see why you act the way you do, John – you’re *stupid* as well as an immoral scumbag.

and I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and
reading the kind of answers they come up with.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q436227C8

What is really amusing about this one is our favorite schizoid is yelling at someone for doing exactly what gets him in trouble now.

The most recent was
Eric Gill telling me to ‘P’ off.

And you’ll hear it every time you show your wannabe-exploitive, lying face in this group, you silly bitch.

<snip>
H
Hecate
Jul 11, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:27:50 +0200, "V1nc3nt"
wrote:

Je hebt waarschijnlijk gelijk Vincent, maar de manier waarop is zรณ vervelend. Dat ben je wel met me eens hoop ik.

Vervelend wil ik het zeker niet noemen, omdat ik zeker weet dat iedereen die mee deed, aan beide zijden,(behalve John ‘Emma’ T misschien) heeft zitten lachen gisteren. Kilgore en Voivod hebben dagelijkse discussies. Ik zie het meer als een vorm van vermaak. Een beetje pesten. En soms escaleert het en beetje. Heb jij nooit eens ruzie met je partner? Dat kan ook heel vervelend zijn, maar de wereld vergaat niet.

Sorry guys & dolls. From now on it’ll be English again.
No problem. I haven’t been able to practice Mijn Nederlands for years ๐Ÿ™‚

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
V
Voivod
Jul 12, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:16:12 -0400, "watashee" scribbled:

And I would hate to think

Don’t worry, it’s quite apparent that you’re not capable of thinking.
T
toosano
Jul 12, 2004
You actually look up past flame bs from here?
Dude, <insert life here>

"Eric Gill" wrote in message
"Design-Crowd" wrote in
news:40eedece$0$26982$:

I’;ve been saying it for the last 2 years you are so right Kilgore.

Funny; looking at the Google archive, it’s only been recently you’ve claimed such idiocy, usually right after being taken to task for asking people to work for free.

Or lying about how many people breathlessly took up this offer. Or lying about how wonderful your pathetic excuse for a website was. Or lying by making sockpuppets and registering new domains to attempt the same unethical crap.

No
young wannabe designer could expect either help or a civil answer in this NG anymore.

No, no, no – it would be *much* better if they worked for your virtual sweatshop!

I find it a shame that people like

Which anyone with half a brain could replicate – more completely – in three minutes with Google. It’s easy to see why you act the way you do, John – you’re *stupid* as well as an immoral scumbag.

and I would not aprove of my kids coming in here and
reading the kind of answers they come up with.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q436227C8

What is really amusing about this one is our favorite schizoid is yelling at someone for doing exactly what gets him in trouble now.
The most recent was
Eric Gill telling me to ‘P’ off.

And you’ll hear it every time you show your wannabe-exploitive, lying face in this group, you silly bitch.

<snip>
T
toosano
Jul 12, 2004
oooh, what a combacker ya got there, voided.
You’re a tired Usenet clich
EG
Eric Gill
Jul 12, 2004
"watashee" wrote in
news::

Dude, <insert life here>

Dude, not a problem. I just rolled in from three days in Austin, sculling on the river in the morning, biking in the hills during the day, taking in the Russell Lee and Gutenberg Bible exhibits, eating entirely too much of some of the best food in the nation in between, clubhopping 6th street. And, oh, yeah – the wedding we were ostensibly there for.

In a few weeks I’ll be shooting at the Festivale Interceltique in Lorient; I’ve been to Belize once this year, Burning Flipside just after, and will be at the Big Burn at the end of August. Work-wise, I’ve put out fourteen magazines so far this year, god alone knows how much miscellaneous stuff, shot twelve thousand-odd exposures, and, frankly, taking the five or six minutes required for abusing sumbags like Thompson is a welcome break.
T
toosano
Jul 12, 2004
LOL

"watashee" wrote in

Dude, <insert life here>

Dude, not a problem. I just rolled in from three days in Austin, sculling on the river in the morning, biking in the hills during the day, taking in the Russell Lee and Gutenberg Bible exhibits, eating entirely too much of some of the best food in the nation in between, clubhopping 6th street. And, oh, yeah – the wedding we were ostensibly there for.
In a few weeks I’ll be shooting at the Festivale Interceltique in Lorient; I’ve been to Belize once this year, Burning Flipside just after, and will be at the Big Burn at the end of August. Work-wise, I’ve put out fourteen magazines so far this year, god alone knows how much miscellaneous stuff, shot twelve thousand-odd exposures, and, frankly, taking the five or six minutes required for abusing sumbags like Thompson is a welcome break.
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
in article 40f18681$1$769$, Tiemen Rapati at
wrote on 07/11/2004 11:29 AM:

I’m trying to inform people that they are exceeding the
limits of what I think is amusing or productive.

So what? Who are you? Why are you important?

I’ve read all the replies you’ve wrote in your last sessions, and you have absolutely no right saying I should mind MY posts…

He has the same right to write as he wishes as you do. If you don’t like what he types and then posts to the newsgroup, filter him.

Now what are you going to cry about?

I AM trying to do good
with my posts…

So what?
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
in article j_fIc.856$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/11/2004 11:50 AM:

Should be …

What you think is irrelevant.
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
You are projecting your own state of mind Fishboi.

in article 14gIc.872$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/11/2004 11:57 AM:

Sigh…

Not very bright are you!? Let me guess; no friends, never had a girlfriend, bad breath, acne, get your kicks abusing people on here (and other newsgroups?) and wanking to digital porn…

K

I only abuse the
abusers…

When will you start?

C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
But I love goofballs like you, that is why I post as I do… it brings goofy guys like you out into the light.

Which is such fun.

in article phgIc.914$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/11/2004 12:11 PM:

at

worry
about theirs.

Ditto!

tell
you how to post?

Ditto!

Yawn…

K

C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
in article
wrote on 07/11/2004 1:49 PM:

this group isn’t here to help are dumbasses like you that are here to fuck it up.

You don’t get to decide where I post or what I post. Your opinion is irrelevant.
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
I like goofballs like you… that is why I post as I do.

Brings you right to the surface… with the hook still in your lip.

hahahahaha.

in article
wrote on 07/11/2004 1:51 PM:

at

worry
about theirs.

tell
you how to post?

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 12, 2004
Hey, are you rowing?! ๐Ÿ™‚

"watashee" wrote in

Dude, <insert life here>

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 12, 2004
You guys should read my post better. I am not saying what you should do. This was just an objective post. That you go attack me personal, that really shows something. Your answers appear shortsighted you didn’t even take time to read the whole post before you smashed the Reply button. This forum has indeed no regulations, other then your own. It’s a pity you use this freedom to insult other people without any reason.

"Canopus" wrote
So what?

Well done you!

in article 40f18681$1$769$, Tiemen Rapati
at
wrote on 07/11/2004 11:29 AM:

I’m trying to inform people that they are exceeding the
limits of what I think is amusing or productive.

So what? Who are you? Why are you important?

I’ve read all the replies you’ve wrote in your last sessions, and you
have
absolutely no right saying I should mind MY posts…

He has the same right to write as he wishes as you do. If you don’t like what he types and then posts to the newsgroup, filter him.
Now what are you going to cry about?

I AM trying to do good
with my posts…

So what?

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 12, 2004
It’s sad you like that. Really. You do this in real life too? Aiii

But I love goofballs like you, that is why I post as I do… it brings
goofy
guys like you out into the light.

Which is such fun.

in article 40f10d60$0$768$, Tiemen
Rapati
at

worry
about theirs.

Ditto!

tell
you how to post?

Ditto!

Yawn…

K
V
Voivod
Jul 12, 2004
On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:29:18 +0200, "Tiemen Rapati" scribbled:

You guys should read my post better.

You should write your posts better.

I am not saying what you should do.

"If you will just shut up"
"you have absolutely no right saying"
"You are just not the one who should be saying it."

Really?

This was just an objective post. That you go attack me personal, that really

"If you can’t handle that freedom and go out offending other people and behaving like a moron"

So you can attack people personally but other’s can’t reply in turn?

shows something. Your answers appear shortsighted you didn’t even take time to read the whole post before you smashed the Reply button. This forum has indeed no regulations, other then your own. It’s a pity you use this freedom to insult other people without any reason.

I’d say anyone insulting you has good reason.
TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 12, 2004
Generally speaking you are right. I shouldn’t have said he would have to shut up, but my other comments seem still legit to me. And I attack his posting behaviour. Not him personally.

But indeed I’ve had enough of you guys. As you don’t seem to post anything PS related, not trying to help anyone but just buggering people and merely trying to kill anyone who just "replies"… I’ll see if I can filter the posts I receive.

BUT before I do that:

Please explain to me what you are doing here, because you apparantly do not agree with my perspective of you guys behaviour. H
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
in article 40f26076$0$153$, Tiemen Rapati at
wrote on 07/12/2004 2:54 AM:

You guys should read my post better.

No need.

I am not saying what you should do.

Yeah, right.

That you go attack me personal, that really
shows something.

It shows that your opinion is not relevant.

Your answers appear shortsighted you didn’t even take time to read the whole post before you smashed the Reply button.

So what?

This forum has
indeed no regulations, other then your own.

Good. You are catching up.

It’s a pity you use this freedom
to insult other people without any reason.

Stupidity is reason enough.
EG
Eric Gill
Jul 12, 2004
"Tiemen Rapati" wrote in
news:40f26075$0$153$:

Not sure if this was a joke, but…

Yeah, I’m into sculling. Not competitively, just enjoy an hour or two on clear mornings on a pretty body of water.

Since I live in Houston, that means I have to travel a bit for decent water. Lake Austin and the Colorado river can be just about perfect, if the weather is as nice as the past few days were.
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
in article 40f28e23$0$148$, Tiemen Rapati at
wrote on 07/12/2004 6:12 AM:

I shouldn’t have said he would have to
shut up…

Now shut up while you are ahead.

but my other comments seem still legit to me.

Your opinion is not relevant.

And I attack his
posting behaviour.

You have yet to "attack" anyone or anything. Posting your opinions is not attacking.

Just as it is not an "attack" to post opinions about you!

Not him personally.

Irrelevant.

But indeed I’ve had enough of you guys.

Good, now run away.

As you don’t seem to post anything
PS related,

It is not necessary that anyone post about Photoshop.

Please explain to me what you are doing here…

I post in this newsgroup for my own pleasure. No other reason is needed.

Now run along, like a good little boy.
TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 12, 2004
Hi Eric,

No I did mean it serious, as I’ve been rowing for the last 4 years too. With my college team we did quite some competition. But that’s in the eight rather then sculling. Not much of pretty water here though. As you speak about it it seams it’s a leasury business, as I pretty much saw rowing as contineously killing myself, only making a stroke to make it feel better than the last one. Serious good sport. ๐Ÿ™‚

"Tiemen Rapati" wrote in
news:40f26075$0$153$:

Not sure if this was a joke, but…

Yeah, I’m into sculling. Not competitively, just enjoy an hour or two on clear mornings on a pretty body of water.

Since I live in Houston, that means I have to travel a bit for decent water. Lake Austin and the Colorado river can be just about perfect, if
the
weather is as nice as the past few days were.
TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 12, 2004
This is great guys! Block sender and no single word from Canopus will reach my computer! :))

"watashee" wrote in message

Rapati
at

worry
about theirs.

tell
you how to post?

B
BLUEMIST
Jul 12, 2004
in article 40f2a1b9$0$771$, Tiemen Rapati at
wrote on 07/12/2004 7:38 AM:

This is great guys! Block sender and no single word from Canopus will reach my computer! :))

Keep trying loser.
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004

You are so silly.
TR
Tiemen Ratipati
Jul 12, 2004

You are so silly.
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 12, 2004
you bore me…

K

Should be …

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 12, 2004
He can’t choose where the bears shit in the woods either, pretty much the same result…

K

in article , watashee at

this group isn’t here to help are dumbasses like you that are here to fuck it up.

You don’t get to decide where I post or what I post. Your opinion is irrelevant.

KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 12, 2004
Hmmm – methinks I hit the nail on the head! :o)

K

You are projecting your own state of mind Fishboi.

in article 14gIc.872$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/11/2004 11:57 AM:

Sigh…

girlfriend,

K

I only abuse the
abusers…

When will you start?
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 12, 2004
That’s a bizarre twisting of the truth – let’s compare IQ and quals… oh dear, you lose!! :o)

K

But I love goofballs like you, that is why I post as I do… it brings
goofy
guys like you out into the light.

Which is such fun.

Rapati
at

worry
about theirs.

Ditto!

tell
you how to post?

Ditto!

Yawn…

K
KT
Kilkore Trout
Jul 12, 2004
Oh dear, he’s a goofball too is he?

hahahahahahahahah

Why

hahahahahahahahah

do you intersperse your ‘writing’ with; hahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahah

K

PS – hahahahahahahahah

I like goofballs like you… that is why I post as I do.
Brings you right to the surface… with the hook still in your lip.
hahahahaha.

in article , watashee at

wrote on 07/11/2004 1:51 PM:

Rapati
at

worry
about theirs.

tell
you how to post?

TR
Tiemen Ratipati
Jul 12, 2004
Go watch TV.

in article weAIc.259$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/12/2004 10:53 AM:

you bore me…

K

Should be …

TR
Tiemen Ratipati
Jul 12, 2004
Natural fertilizer for the forest.

Same for this newsgroup.

Brings out little daisies like you.

hahahaha.

in article kjAIc.260$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/12/2004 10:58 AM:

He can’t choose where the bears shit in the woods either, pretty much the same result…

K

in article , watashee at

TR
Tiemen Ratipati
Jul 12, 2004
in article rlAIc.261$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/12/2004 11:00 AM:

Hmmm – methinks

No evidence of that yet.
R
RicSeyler
Jul 12, 2004
Kilgore Trout wrote:

(If you don’t speak ‘English’, substitute: ‘twat’ for ‘dickhead’, ‘no-brain’, ‘bush voter’… )
LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Ric Seyler
EG
Eric Gill
Jul 12, 2004
"Tiemen Rapati" wrote in
news:40f2a1a4$0$764$:

Hi Eric,

No I did mean it serious, as I’ve been rowing for the last 4 years too. With my college team we did quite some competition. But that’s in the eight rather then sculling.

Ah, too many damned people. That’s the problem with competitive sports. ;-}

There were other folks out in two and fours this last weekend, but they looked like they were doing the "relaxing and staying in shape" type of routine I was. Shoulda taken my camera gear.

Not much of pretty water here though.

In the low countries? Are you kidding?

Or am I misreading your headers?

As you speak about it it seams it’s a leasury business, as I pretty much saw rowing as contineously killing myself, only making a stroke to make it feel better than the last one. Serious good sport. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah – masochism. You get older and grow out of it.

Well, some people do. Some of us get married.
C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
who asked you shithead?

"Tiemen Ratipati" wrote in message
Go watch TV.

in article weAIc.259$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/12/2004 10:53 AM:

you bore me…

K

Should be …

C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
get your cock outa my ass!

Natural fertilizer for the forest.

Same for this newsgroup.

Brings out little daisies like you.

hahahaha.

in article kjAIc.260$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/12/2004 10:58 AM:

He can’t choose where the bears shit in the woods either, pretty much
the
same result…

K

in article , watashee at

C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
who asked you bumboi?

in article rlAIc.261$, Kilgore Trout at
wrote on 07/12/2004 11:00 AM:

Hmmm – methinks

No evidence of that yet.

C
Canopus
Jul 12, 2004
you think that’s funny bolock brain?

"RicSeyler" wrote in message
Kilgore Trout wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Ric Seyler

V
Voivod
Jul 12, 2004
hahahahahahahahah

I’ll bet a fart is the pinnacle of humour in the sad little world of Canopus!

K

How amusing.

K

decline
of Usenet.

Bye bye…

TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 13, 2004
Lot’s of water. but it’s grey and cold ๐Ÿ™‚ Well.. now it’s green and warm. But that’s not healthy either.

"Tiemen Rapati" wrote in
news:40f2a1a4$0$764$:

Hi Eric,

No I did mean it serious, as I’ve been rowing for the last 4 years too. With my college team we did quite some competition. But that’s in the eight rather then sculling.

Ah, too many damned people. That’s the problem with competitive sports.
;-}
There were other folks out in two and fours this last weekend, but they looked like they were doing the "relaxing and staying in shape" type of routine I was. Shoulda taken my camera gear.

Not much of pretty water here though.

In the low countries? Are you kidding?

Or am I misreading your headers?

As you speak about it it seams it’s a leasury business, as I pretty much saw rowing as contineously killing myself, only making a stroke to make it feel better than the last one. Serious good sport. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah – masochism. You get older and grow out of it.

Well, some people do. Some of us get married.
TR
Tiemen Rapati
Jul 13, 2004
Hahaha you really keep trying.

Booring.

in article 40f2a1b9$0$771$, Tiemen Rapati
at

This is great guys! Block sender and no single word from Canopus will
reach
my computer! :))

You are so silly.
R
RicSeyler
Jul 13, 2004
Yes…… Yes I do!!
Hit a nerve?!? LOLOL

Canopus wrote:

you think that’s funny bolock brain?

"RicSeyler" wrote in message

Kilgore Trout wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Ric Seyler

Ric Seyler

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections