michael
Mar 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
www.PixelKat.com

hi all,
been playing around and put up a website of some of my composites. Would like to get some feedback/suggestions. I enjoy doing these but not sure if they can be used for anything other than keeping me from watching to much television while I work on them.
thanks,
Michael

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Mar 8, 2006
"michael" <just > wrote in message
www.PixelKat.com

hi all,
been playing around and put up a website of some of my composites. Would like to get some feedback/suggestions. I enjoy doing these but not sure if
they can be used for anything other than keeping me from watching to much television while I work on them.
thanks,

Cool – how about adding a mouse to the larger square in the lower right corner – the one the cat’s looking at?

Anything that diverts from TV is a good thing 🙂

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
R
reboot
Mar 8, 2006
www.PixelKat.com

Nice work!
SO
sergio osuna
Mar 9, 2006
Looking good..nice job
M
michael
Mar 10, 2006
thanks for all the feedback. I’ve never built a website before so there was a bit of a learning curve. I understand the messages about the nav buttons and will rework the site next week.
I appreciate the comments about what to do with them. I didn’t know if there was a way of using them for horror paperback covers or something. I realize most of them are pretty "dark". My next set of pics will be fluffy bunnies frolicking in some bizarre daisy field 🙂
thanks again!

"reboot" wrote in message
www.PixelKat.com

Nice work!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections