F
Posted By
frankg
Feb 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have over a 100 psd files (slightly varying sizes) that I must convert and save as jpegs in the 5 to 5.5 mb range. What’s the most efficient way to get the job done. Because of the varying sizes, they’ll all need to be tweaked a little to fit the required end size.
thanks

=========

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RB
Rudy Benner
Feb 24, 2006
"frankg" wrote in message
I have over a 100 psd files (slightly varying sizes) that I must convert and save as jpegs in the 5 to 5.5 mb range. What’s the most efficient way to get the job done. Because of the varying sizes, they’ll all need to be tweaked a little to fit the required end size.
thanks

=========

Files>Scripts>Image Processor
F
frankg
Feb 24, 2006
thanks – but it’s too bad that it doesnt offer an option for it to fit to a specified MB file size (in my case 5 to 5.5mb).
It only offers the option to fit to W xH pixels

"Rudy Benner" wrote in message
"frankg" wrote in message
thanks

=========

Files>Scripts>Image Processor

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections