MB
Posted By
Mrs Beeble Brock
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I recently upgraded to Photoshop CS and tried to copy + paste my AutoFX plugins to the newer PS programme, as I had with other plugins. With Photographic Edges this didn’t work so I did a new install of the plugin, and now when I select any preset in PGE I get a series of errors:

CP_Debug
Error: Is open ()
File: CP_File.cpp
Line: 463

It’s PGE 5.0 – has anyone been able to get this to work with Photoshop CS?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Jo

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

F
fatsnacks
Jun 21, 2004
Yes, I’ve been able to get mine to work on CS. I am running CS on Windows XP Pro SP1.
In my experience with computer repairs, WinXP tends to behave differently on different
systems. I’ve had clients on whoms systems I’ve had to clean out a hardrive and reinstall
the OS and software. A helpful feature is the SYS RESTORE. It comes in hand for me but
there is always the dreaded point of beyond repair.

"Mrs Beeble Brock" wrote in message
Hi, I recently upgraded to Photoshop CS and tried to copy + paste my AutoFX plugins to the newer PS programme, as I had with other plugins. With Photographic Edges this didn’t work so I did a new install of the plugin, and now when I select any preset in PGE I get a series of errors:
CP_Debug

Jo
MB
Mrs Beeble Brock
Jun 21, 2004
Thanks for your reply. I have WIn2000 I think I’ll keep version 7.0 installed, since there are oddly some things that work there and not on CS, including PE5.0.

Cheers,
Jo

FATSNACKS.COM wrote:
Yes, I’ve been able to get mine to work on CS. I am running CS on Windows XP Pro SP1.
In my experience with computer repairs, WinXP tends to behave differently on different
systems. I’ve had clients on whoms systems I’ve had to clean out a hardrive and reinstall
the OS and software. A helpful feature is the SYS RESTORE. It comes in hand for me but
there is always the dreaded point of beyond repair.

CP_Debug

Jo

T
Tom
Jun 21, 2004
CP_Debug

Jo

What did tech support at Auto FX software say? You DID contact tech support when your expensive plugin quit, right? That is also to say, you DO have a legal copy and can get tech support, right?

Tom
MB
Mrs Beeble Brock
Jun 21, 2004
Wow, aren’t you the smart arse? When AutoFX open a branch in NZ, I’ll phone their support line. Meantime I don’t feel inclined to make a toll call at peak hours to answer a question that I can easily have answered here.
Wanker.

Tom wrote:

CP_Debug

Jo

What did tech support at Auto FX software say? You DID contact tech support when your expensive plugin quit, right? That is also to say, you DO have a legal copy and can get tech support, right?

Tom

T
Tom
Jun 22, 2004
Wow, aren’t you the smart arse? When AutoFX open a branch in NZ, I’ll phone their support line. Meantime I don’t feel inclined to make a toll call at peak hours to answer a question that I can easily have answered here.
Wanker.

BWAahahahah!! Finally got the right thread, eh?

Keep at this computer stuff, you’ll catch on one day.

Tom
R
Roberto
Jun 24, 2004
OTOH, you seem to have gotten a very wrong thread… newsgroup, that is.

"Tom" wrote in message

[sic]

BWAahahahah!! Finally got the right thread, eh?

Keep at this computer stuff, you’ll catch on one day.

Tom

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections