B
Posted By
brolfe
Jul 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Try this link if possible. < http://www.esabna.com/main.cfm?category=04&pageId=html/s upport.html&category_desc=Support>
Hopefully this will bring you to a screen where you should go to "download library- instruction manuals- arc equipment- and now scroll down to
"15-087 J migmaster 250.pdf" Double clicking this pdf should bring you into the first page of the manual I’m working on. If you can tell, the front of the machine is grayish and I’m trying to darken it to appear black. I’m working on the original photo in a jpg format. And yes I do wish we had the correct machine here so I could just re-photo it. thanks alot

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 1, 2003
I simply used the polygon lasso tool, made a simple selection of the faceplate. Then I did Image|Apply Image, and chose Multiply as the blend mode. Comes out quite nice, and you can repeat it if you want it darker.

Peace,
Tony

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections